Ryan Grant to appear today on PTI (4:30pm, ESPN)

Reaction score
I will make it a point to watch this.

Then I'll admit my man crush while they have a shot of Grant up on the screen, hoping that he'll express in some way that he returns my feelings. Then I'll spend the next 20 minutes crying because he didn't.

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Then I'll admit my man crush while they have a shot of Grant up on the screen, hoping that he'll express in some way that he returns my feelings. Then I'll spend the next 20 minutes crying because he didn't.

LMAO! :lol:

Reaction score
Ryan Grant didn't appear on PTI, but he did appear on NFLN's Point After.

Same stuff he has said before, that he just put the two fumbles behind him and focused on the remaining game.

One interesting point is that Ryan admitted he knew quite a bit of the Giants playbook, saying he spent two years there so he was quite familiar with the plays, and he'd be willing to give info/insight into Packer coaches where he could about the Giants.

Grant concluded by saying that he'd like to have the game played during snow, making the field rough because he thought that would give the Packers an advantage over the Giants.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Dude.. Jennings is now weeping..

You seriously scare me sometimes. :D

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
think the funniest thing I read today was that the New York Post hired a Jessica Simpson look-alike and paid her to sit in crowd at the Cowboy game, wearing a pink number 9 Cowboy uniform.

msn.foxsports.com/.../7674832

After the game, a Giant fan asked her to go to Green Bay and she replied "What' Green Bay?"

Maybe it was Jessica after all?

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
think the funniest thing I read today was that the New York Post hired a Jessica Simpson look-alike and paid her to sit in crowd at the Cowboy game, wearing a pink number 9 Cowboy uniform.

msn.foxsports.com/.../7674832

After the game, a Giant fan asked her to go to Green Bay and she replied "What' Green Bay?"

Maybe it was Jessica after all?

YUP, I bet it was her!!! LOL

Members online

Latest posts