1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Running game not too bad today

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Dec 4, 2005.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Gado seems to be improving...the cutbacks were doing well, he's picking the holes better too.

I liked some of the play calls, like the handoff to Gado while faking a reverse which held the d-end, or where they would fake the fb right, then pull the guard and fb back to the left...it was opening up some holes

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Blitzes were not picked up! I don't care if it was the Lines job, or Gado's, or who ever, Favre got KILLED! I only saw the replay, and while the line looked good, they let Favre get pummled. A HOF QB like #4 does not deserve that. But Gado is improving, and can't ask for more than that.

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    One of the times he was killed (last fumble) was all Donald Lee's fault, piss poor job on his part.

I wasn't referring to the run game, not pass proction though. But you are right, Brett got smoked on a number of plays.

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The running game was doing pretty good but Sherman gave up on it again for some reason.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    he does that.

i thought gado did very very well considering it was the 1 ranked defense.