Run him out of town!

Lambeau Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who was that guy on the sideline YAWNING behind Donald Driver at 2:46 in the second quarter?

He should be sacked. He obviously needs a more stimulating job bagging groceries.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who was that guy on the sideline YAWNING behind Donald Driver at 2:46 in the second quarter?

He should be sacked. He obviously needs a more stimulating job bagging groceries.

You know what they say.. Yawns are contagious. Must have gotten it from Capers sleeping up in the booth.

It was Derrick Martin.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That's funny. I remember thinking, what the hell happened to that Derrick Martin guy during the time our Secondary was getting shredded. Guess I know now, he was taking a nap.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for your eagle eye(s) and familiarity with the outer reaches of the depth chart Mr. StyleZ.

And so my campaign begins here.

In this age of instant gratification and corporate responsibility someone MUST carry the can for last night's (albeit strangely glorious) defeat and that man MUST be Derrick Mason.

I mean Derrick Martin.

As this scandal - already being dubbed Yawngate by me and potentially others - gathers pace, and before Mr. Martin clears his locker, he MUST (sorry, my keyboard is moist with tears) answer the following questions...

1 How can a Packers employee respond to a 10-point deficit (about to be 17 a few seconds later) in such a crucial game with nothing more than a tired yawn?

2 How can anyone associated with the NFL watching “...this most unbelievable, remarkable, sensational, unbelievable...did I already say that...marketing opportunity, I mean match, in the history of my, I mean our, league.” (Jerry Jones, possibly talking about a different game) think “Jeez, when does the offseason start?”

3 Er, that's it.

So, Mr. Martin, please go and collect your substantial severence check, leave the spiritual home of Vince Lombardi, Ray Nitschke and Reggie White and I'll see you down at the convenience store next weekend.

Careful with those jars of coffee. They might keep you awake.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it only fair to inform Mr Martin of the enormous strength of feeling that is buoying my Yawngate campaign and asked him for a response via the no doubt very popular "E-mail me" section of his personal website...

The Official Homepage of Derrick Martin

So far no reply. He's probably formulating a response with his PR advisors. But, as Mike Vick discovered, the people won't wait forever.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yeah, package him up with Jarett Bush. I wish I had a percentage of how many times Warner went over the middle at Bush's assignment. I don't care how nice he is, he can't play football.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes i dont think some of you guys get the concepts of being a db in the NFL, now im not saying that he is the best db but when a team spreads you out. There are recievers running everywhere its very easy to get confused and get beat when there no pressure on the qb. Also jared bush is a special teams player hes like 4 string db behind woodson,harris and tramon. Its would be great to have 4 charles woodsons playing db but i find that kinda of hard to keep all of them under salary cap or pay them all.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? Being a DB is difficult because receivers run about and that?

The scoundrels!

It needs to be stopped. The Competition Committee MUST insist that receivers amble very slowly towards the nearest corner and surrender. ;-)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.... that was a perfectly diabolical response. Good job. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts