Rumors The Pack could trade the 5th pick to Broncos

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need a game changer and there are only about 5 per draft and a couple sleepers. Take Hawk. We can't count on our offense as much with Favre's days numbered.

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one of the biggest holes we have on our team is at the LB position. I dont see why you would trade down when you could get a player like Hawk to solidify the LB position for years to come. There is still time in FA to get a few more players but we really need someone like Hawk.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
The d-line is good enough to not spend the 5th pick on another DE or I'd go with Hawk, which just so happens to be the second most needed upgrade to the team (interior line).

And which punt is your sig talking about?

I'd love to see us dump KGB for, say, a 3rd...and take Mario Williams to fill that DE spot, and still find ways for Mike Montgomery to get into the game for strong packages...but again, that's me playing franchise mode of Madden, not what TT is gonna do or not

My signature stems from the whole Mike Sherman or not arguement, mine talks about how he sent in Bidwell to punt in the divisional playoff game in philly in 2004...and how 4th and 26 never should have happened because a Davenport plunge into the line would've allowed us to run out the clock...but i'll change it when i think of something better

Members online

Latest posts