Rumor ...

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because it's in 400 other threads and it is probably the loosest and most unreliable "source" out of any of them. Something was has largely been disproven thru actions throughout the entire season and someone so desperate for attention or to take a shot had to go searching the world over for someone still writing about it when those closest to it have seen it for what it is.

It's like going to Germany and still seeing David Hasselhoff in prime time. It's over LOL

and I can take shots at Germans, I have enough of it in me and loved every minute I was over there. I also make fun of cheeseheads and lite beer drinkers and white dudes who drive minivans, i'm all of those and it's still funny.
Hey my daily driver is a Dodge Ram ... but You will still find me driving my wife’s Honda Odyssey on occasion lol.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"We have registered that you visit our website from a country other than Denmark. For copyright reasons, some videos will not be available to you."

I saw that and left......"F'em" if they don't want to share their ultimate wisdom with a mere Yank. :coffee:

I just hope I don't start seeing lots of ads for Chewing Tobacco, Lego's and pastries!

to be fair, a lot of the US sites that get posted can be like that, it's a shame that we can't read some of the stuff you try to share

Don`t you lot ever study history ? ffs !

Come on Bill, they think a 100 yr old building is "OLD", hell, my local uni is about twice as old as the United States

Members online

Latest posts