Rumor - Rodgers buying land in TN

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers purportedly buying land and building house in TN. Maybe he's got a nice pair of boots that look good with the long hair and he's a closet Nashville sound guy?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanna buy land in parts of TN. I just heard a rumor they're working on a monster deal to keep him in GB

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised the rumor isn't that he's buying land in the metaverse using crypto.

Reaction score
I heard they are negotiating the deal that’ll make him a Packer until 2037
(Don’t worry it’s just 14 void years)

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers very likely did buy land in Tennessee: except that he isn't the qb of the Packers. There must be dozens if not hundreds of Aaron Rodgers' in a country with more than 300 million inhabitants. Given that there are probably lots of Aaron Rodgers out there, the chances that the Aaron Rodgers who bought land in Tennessee is the qb of the Packers is actually quite miniscule.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers very likely did buy land in Tennessee: except that he isn't the qb of the Packers. There must be dozens if not hundreds of Aaron Rodgers' in a country with more than 300 million inhabitants. Given that there are probably lots of Aaron Rodgers out there, the chances that the Aaron Rodgers who bought land in Tennessee is the qb of the Packers is actually quite miniscule.
Wait.
So does this mean that the Al Bundy that I call every month to tease about being a loser who sells women's shoes is not the same one who scored those four touchdowns in one game?

Reaction score
That he is going to quit being a QB, move to Canada and will focus on being a curling champion instead.
And if that doesn't work out then the ultimate shuffleboard winner on cruise ships everywhere.
He could start up a gameshow called
“Senior Jeopardy” ?? Integrated with Shuffle Board

They could Film it right from the cruise ship. Sort of a Mr Roark..da plane da plane! “Fantasy Island” feel. (Might have to google that one) :roflmao:

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could start up a gameshow called
“Senior Jeopardy” ?? Integrated with Shuffle Board

They could Film it right from the cruise ship. Sort of a Mr Roark..da plane da plane! “Fantasy Island” feel. (Might have to google that one) :roflmao:

I like where our ideas are going.

They are as likely as all other rumors floating around about #12!
Only more entertaining! :cool:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a link to these rumors that which should be taken with a grain of salt since they are from, "sources." LOL

I suspect that nothing is happening at all.
If he is having a house built there at all for him that it could be a retirement home or a new place to live for now in between seasons while he plays for any other team than Titans.
He could also be having the house built for someone else and just has it and the land in his name or perhaps will rent or sell it. Like making a real estate investment.

He has not even met with the Titans organization that we know of.
When a player lives in the city he plays for I am not aware if they go to this much trouble.
I think or suspect they probably buy/rent a house or an apt. that is already built so that when they retire they sell it and move into their off season place permanently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts