Ruegamer is one Crazy (with a capital 'C') man

Reaction score
Some things you might (fortunately) not have known about former Packer Grey Ruegamer:

Castrating a lamb with your teeth is a pretty simple procedure, really. Grey Ruegamer knows. "You grab the forelegs and pin them to the ground, and then you grab the back legs and throw them on their back, away you go... you pull them out with your teeth, spit them in a bucket, next one. It's just a little lamb. It's not a big animal. I have pictures. The blood on your mustache is the worst part."

Oh but wait, that's not all:

(Grey) keeps all of his toenail clippings and callous shavings all season long in a cup, and if anybody wrongs him and he deems it necessary, he will dump that cup in a personal belonging of theirs. He's known for that.

I'm stunned. And really grossed out. Damn.

Article

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Grey the day before we lost to Minnesota in the playoffs. Great guy!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Grey the day before we lost to Minnesota in the playoffs. Great guy!!
You should put the pic of him with Christopher's hat that you took. I have one too, but don't know where the pic is right now.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like, if he still played for the Packers, Reugemar (sp) would get along great with Jason Spitz.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts