Rossley and McCarthy were offensive coordinators during ...

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Rossley and McCarthy were offensive coordinators during

PackerChick said:
chibiabos said:
Mc Carthy wouldn't have been the top pick except the ViQueens beat us to the guy. Think McCarthy will be starting out with an albatross around his neck. Named T.T.

Hey see you from trego. Im not too far away from you. Sometimes I travel down to lacrosse, I go through Trego. sometimes I stop at the dinner bell restaurant. Great food.

Prefer "The Ranch", in Hayward. Actually we live somewhat North of Trego, in Lampson. Another very good retaurant is Dina's in Spooner. Home style cookin'
Think the Pack will be back in 2006? I'm not too sure.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

chibiabos said:
PackerChick said:
chibiabos said:
Mc Carthy wouldn't have been the top pick except the ViQueens beat us to the guy. Think McCarthy will be starting out with an albatross around his neck. Named T.T.

Hey see you from trego. Im not too far away from you. Sometimes I travel down to lacrosse, I go through Trego. sometimes I stop at the dinner bell restaurant. Great food.

Prefer "The Ranch", in Hayward. Actually we live somewhat North of Trego, in Lampson. Another very good retaurant is Dina's in Spooner. Home style cookin'

Lets have faith chiaiabos. its too early to tell yet.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerChick said:
chibiabos said:
PackerChick said:
chibiabos said:

Lets have faith chiaiabos. its too early to tell yet.

If I'm not mistaken, it was faith that got us to where we are! By all means pray though! Pack needs an awful lot of players to make a difference and I have my doubts that T.T. is willing to do what has to be done. But, we shall see! I give 'em one shot and that's it! As you can tell; I'm not a fan of T.T's. :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SuperRat said:
Any hire anywhere is going to be at best a risky proposition is it not? This Packers offense has enough talent to be doing better than they have this year, much better than the amount of talent san francisco has or new orleans had. Also Rossley hasn't called plays for a season and a half.

While this thought - was the status-quo you heard coming from Lambeau - I beg to differ...

Personally, now that Sherman is gone - somehow, some way, I get the feeling that the real truth.. of what it was like under Sherman's leadership(?) {loosley said, btw} will come out.

Sherman 'claiming' that he would be calling plays from now on... was a dodge, at best. More & more, I've been gettin' the feeling that neither of those two (Sherman/Rossley) were all that adept at running the Offense, and it was all smoke and mirrors. You damn sure can tell the difference in approaches by the way you hear Mike McCarthy speak out. He doesn't mince words at all and screw that PC nonsense.. I'm likin' this guy more and more... May have to go shake his hand... before it even begins....

We'll just see about this 2006 Season.....

Question(s) become ----

1 -- Will Favre come back?

I damn sure hope so - I'd hate to see his career end with such a chapter as what 2005 brought that man.

2 -- Pending he comes back - "Will Favre be able to shine again, before he fades away finally into the evening sunset?"

I'd like to think he will.... You can bet one thing - He's watching these Interviews and Press Conferences with Mike McCarthy with great interest and speculation.

Like DePack mentioned - there was some skepticism with regards to how Thompson may have interviewed Jim Bates and then didn't pick him - but TT's right about one thing - You have to have chemistry and what I'm seeing so far - has me lookin' at a glass half-full, not half-empty...

Personally, I never got the opinion that TT was slightin' Brett Favre - it just didn't smell that way to me... I'm hopin' Brett (& Deanna) can see there's hope once more in Green Bay (that's how I see it) and possibly he can end his career on a much better note than what Sherman ever provided.... Right now, it looks like Brett may never have the rings we all think he deserves - but, at least, he's got a fightin' chance once again!

Members online

Latest posts