1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Rosenhaus The Life Saver.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Raider Pride, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Did anyone see him talking about this on "Cold Pizza"?

I like him even less now. Most people who save someones life are humble and even do not want to talk about it. He did not want to change the topic. His comments, (I am paraphrasing) about how now he hopes people will realize he is a good guy, and how GM's should now look at him in a different light are sickning.

I heard on the radio that one police officer said that he was on the phone right afterwords directing an assistant to notify the Associated Press about his actions.

He made a fool out of himself and did show his real colors. I think people will dislike him even more. The man is his own worse enemy.

RP

2. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree and its nice to hear from you again, RP.

3. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rosenwhore is trying to ruin the game. He gets more breathing room once the NFL raises the cap. Hopefully all the GM's will be hip to his stunts and players begin to shy away from his stench before the raide cap take place.
    Great to see you've not been lost on the forum turnover RP!

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    my God.

what a douchebag.

the actual article on this story is posted in this thead

5. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Arrow....

That reminds me... One more thing he said in the interview....
    to use this incident as a tool to promote himself.

(Pharphrasing) "I think it was the fact when I represent a client I am in high pressure situations and being in high pressure situations on a daily basis helped me save this childs life..... This was a high pressure situation."

PUKE! GAG..... Puking again.

RP

6. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    it takes a really special kinda guy to figure out a way to blemish a life-saving story...at the same time, nothing this man does really shocks me.

7. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Hard to believe eh? I guess that the man is a human being after all but he is a total jerk as an agent. You know, he makes a lot of money doing that and everyone knows his rep yet they still seek him out so his clients are not without blame.

8. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Exactly Phil...even moreso to say that clients should be getting a lot of the "blame". I think people sometimes forget who the boss really is in these situations. Rosenthug works "for" the players, the players don't work for him.

9. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Right. No one is twisting these guys

10. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I liked Drew for one day anyway. Now it's back to normal.

11. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    when I read this on another forum I saw "rosenhaus" and "drowning" in the same headline...got really excited...only to be letdown

my brain projected the headline to be something like "thousands of NFC fans to gather for Drew Rosenhaus' Public Drowning"...you know, like they did with witches in the 1600s...of course I didn't read things through and paid the price

12. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed APF. I'll give him that one day then back to business as usual thinking of him as a real jerk.

13. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Too funny JW. You have a sick and twisted mind. I like it. :lol:

14. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The guy is a media hound, I would not be shocked to learn he staged the saving as a P.R. stunt. The problem is he keeps getting booked and people keep talking about him. I will spend the rest of this article writing everything worthy of discussion starting now

:wink: