Rose Bowl

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bah humbug! I guess...beats not being in any bowls! who would've thought we would play gangnam style(sp) duck in a bowl!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, Go Bucky. Hope it's warm in California for all the snow birds looking for a sunny vaca spot. How about this? The Rose Bowl being exclusively broadcast on ESPN and the local ABC affiliate cannot simulcast.... WBAY-TV in Green Bay is NOT pleased, I tell ya. They've made a point of mentioning in every sportscast that they're not ALLOWED to run the game...so ESPN it is... I don't get it, it's not as though they have Keith Jackson broadcasting like the good ol' days.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, you can't turn the ball over that many times and expect to win too many times. Seems like with the 5 plays OR made all night and the 4-5 WI gave them it was enough for them to win. Just hated to see what could have been an exciting finish with that first down put into pretty much a drive killing 3rd and 20+ because of a garbage penalty. Sure a WR can't push off, though it was pretty minimal, a defender can't jump in your way and put both arms around you either. Then to hear some blowhard come on and try and justify the call that erased the conversion was almost insulting.

WI made too many big mistakes, the game shouldn't have been that close really.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts