Rooting for the Vikings on Sunday

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
tromadz said:
ha, vikes going for it on 4th down when up 32 points.

stay classy

By the time of your post, it must have still been the third quarter.

You're right, the game was almost over :roll:

theres no defending your teams douchebaggery, shut your face.

Trom,

Relax, Vickiesrule is just practicing his repertoire of smack for when he is at home in the offseason watching the Packers mop up on everybody and reading about more the cruise, episode 2.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
theres no defending your teams douchebaggery, shut your face.

Speaking of **********, how ya doing?

Is that what you're going with there? I'll give you a mulligan if you want.

I love Vikings fans during football season. So angry and bitter. During the offseason they have hope, dreams, and unreal expectations, but the months between september and january always make them unbearable to talk to.

I love you, man.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

stay classy
You never know what the tie-breaker will be for the wild card....maybe points scored.

Now THAT's a good response.

Fg = safe choice

Vikes ended up throwing an interception....bet they wish they had those 3 points for 'tie breaker reasons' there.

I look at the interception as douchebaggery kharma.

teams need to stop Patting it up.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

stay classy
You never know what the tie-breaker will be for the wild card....maybe points scored.
I agree. Class has nothing to do with it. You get paid to play 60 minutes. Not 50. I really get tired of fans *****ing about "running up the score." This isn't pee wee football.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
tromadz said:

stay classy
I agree. Class has nothing to do with it. You get paid to play 60 minutes. Not 50. I really get tired of fans *****ing about "running up the score." This isn't pee wee football.

They were in FG range, had the FG unit out there, were up 32 points.

It's not like it was 4th and inches in no man's land (too short for a punt, too long for a FG)

I'm not complaining that they are passing the ball with a big lead(thats what people complain about mostly with the pats).

If you can't understand that...well...good luck with that.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:

It's not like it was 4th and inches in no man's land (too short for a punt, too long for a FG)

I'm not complaining that they are passing the ball with a big lead(thats what people complain about mostly with the pats).

There you go again.

You start off by stating your views and opinion, and then ruin it by ending with some sarcastic ********.

I don't give a rats *** what you think of me or any other opposing team's fans, but you should at least have a little more respect for your fellow Packer Fans.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

There you go again.

You start off by stating your views and opinion, and then ruin it by ending with some sarcastic ********.

I don't give a rats *** what you think of me or any other opposing team's fans, but you should at least have a little more respect for your fellow Packer Fans.

Are you serious? I assume you're joking, being a Vikings fan and all. The team is a joke I assume the fans are a joke. I mean, I can't take anything you say seriously.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really haven't worried about other teams this year. The Packers won the division on their own, way more easily than I could have expected, and are almost assured of the #2 seed. As long as they take care of business and win at least a couple more games, they won't have to worry about dropping to #3. I would love to see Dallas lose a couple games, though. I will definitely be rooting against them.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont want the Bears to get even a whiff of the playoffs.

They are the team I least want to see in the playoffs.
Probably because they are the team the Pack matches up the worst with.

On edit......Bears Lose!

They may not be dead but the odds just got alot longer.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

There you go again.

I don't know WHATS going on with Trom.
Is it your time of the month or something? Vikesrule is a decent guy (even if he IS a Viking fan) and you are going nuts tonight. Trom.....is something else going on? It's not like you to go off on people THIS bad.
(I'm waiting.....i wonder if I'm gonna get the "Wrath of Trom" next) :shock:

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings... ha! I bet none of them actually listen to Viking metal like I do. That makes me way more of a Viking than they are.

What a year to be the Packers huh! Sitting on top on the NFC North!

Packers 10-2
Lions 6-6
Vikings 6-6
Bears 5-7

WOOOHOOO!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
tromadz said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

There you go again.

I don't know WHATS going on with Trom.
Is it your time of the month or something? Vikesrule is a decent guy (even if he IS a Viking fan) and you are going nuts tonight. Trom.....is something else going on? It's not like you to go off on people THIS bad.
(I'm waiting.....i wonder if I'm gonna get the "Wrath of Trom" next) :shock:

Just calling out the douchebaggery. No more, no less. Ok, a little more to people defending it. :)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings... ha! I bet none of them actually listen to Viking metal like I do. That makes me way more of a Viking than they are.

Packers 10-2
Lions 6-6
Vikings 6-6
Bears 5-7

WOOOHOOO!

Darkane - You like Viking metal? Please tell me who is good so I could buy their mp3s.

I'm probably not a tenth as black metal as you, but I have seen Dimmu Borgir once live and Cradle of Filth twice. I know, CoF is not black metal, but they're still an extreme metal band.

And Nightwish is one of my fave bands. Just saw them last month (Paradise Lost opened). I like the whole metal scene in those countries, not just the extreme metal.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DarkaneRules said:

Packers 10-2
Lions 6-6
Vikings 6-6
Bears 5-7

WOOOHOOO!

Darkane - You like Viking metal? Please tell me who is good so I could buy their mp3s.

I'm probably not a tenth as black metal as you, but I have seen Dimmu Borgir once live and Cradle of Filth twice. I know, CoF is not black metal, but they're still an extreme metal band.

And Nightwish is one of my fave bands. Just saw them last month (Paradise Lost opened). I like the whole metal scene in those countries, not just the extreme metal.

I'm probably not a thousandth as black metal as you.

Staff online

Members online