Ron Wolf Interview 107.5

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Here's the interview from TheFan. Chris Havel and Kevin Garthwaite led with quesitons for Ron Wolf.

http://PackersHome.com/zAudio/Chris.Havel.Kevin.Garthwaite.Ron.Wolf.3.15.07.wav

Side note:
This is probably nothing once so ever. But I hear Ron, Mike and Ted all saying 'due dilligence' more than anyone else. That makes me think that those three talk more often then they lead on. Could be nothing though.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting interview, although it's hard to get much out of his comments about the proposed Moss/Rodgers trade, considering that he goes to such great lengths to say that he doesn't keep up with what's going on in football.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wolf is smart like a fox. He has always been coy and I think he still is. For him to say that he doesn't follow football is ludicrous. He might be a season ticket holder at Navy but he knows what is going on, particularly in Green Bay. He may be right about the Packers not trading Rogers, but as he said if Thompson has done his job of checking out Moss and believes he's a man of character and can still play, then you go get him. It sounds to me, reading between the lines, that the Packers are going to find a way to sign Moss.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I can't say I really care to hear Wolf talk much. For me its like listening to a politician. I still like the guy and am greatful for what he did, of course. Just can't say I like hearing him talk much, lol.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come to think of it, it was interesting that Wolf said he would be very surprised if Thompson traded Rodgers away. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the trade if it happens. Or maybe it just means that Wolf is being truthful when he says he doesn't follow football anymore.

Members online

Latest posts