Rolle guarentee's Giants win.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rolle... the same dude who never wanted to face Rodgers again after last years Wildcard game. Ha!.. the stupidity.

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Yeah he gone eat these words SOOOO GOOD! Lets gooo! Now im even more HYPE for this game yall! I will see you all here in chat sunday for sure lmaoo typing *gpg* like you wouldnt believe haha.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
He talks like he's posting on a Giants forum.
Next week he'll be calling for firing the HC.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, sportscasters always like to add fuel to the game. I remember reading Tom Oate's column in the Wisconsin Journal Sentinel saying its a shame the Packers loss because they were the only hope to beat the Patriots in the NFC Championship game years ago. I thought of it as a praise and an insult, and still won't agree with his column anymore.

The Packers and Giants games were very similar that both seemed to fall apart at the end. The Packers though seemed to have the upswing with Rodgers coming back, the Giants still are realizing what the heck went wrong.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Giants STs are one notch worse than ours. The only place they are better is the O-line then. If we get that fixed, we might romp.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rolle... the same dude who never wanted to face Rodgers again after last years Wildcard game. Ha!.. the stupidity.
Yeah, I had his quotes about how great Rodgers was and that he'd rather face Brady, Brees, Manning than face Rodgers again.... Rodgers surely remembers those.

Let's torch Rolle again !

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Given the 2 lines, I doubt we can run the ball on the Giants. I am worried about Rogers getting another hard hit if he's forced to drop back 50 times. The defense will have to score for us to win--and Manning is the guy to throw it to us.

Packers 27
Giants 17

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I heard that the Giants have the most turn overs than anyone

20 ints

24 fumbles

We have 12 ints and 16 fumbles

So seems to me THIS game we will have at least 3 chances for a turn over, and those 3 turnovers need to be secured...Woodson you hear me?

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good read Rodgers shakes off nightmarish beginning - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
“I don’t ever want to face him again in my life. I am dead serious. I’ll face Drew Brees any day of the week before I face him again.”
Added Pro Bowl strong safety Adrian Wilson(notes): “Hey, nobody ever said the guy was a bad player. But to have him actually do what he did to us in the second half was unbelievable. He was on fire. The whole half. The guy was just amazing.”

The Cardinals’ star wideout, Larry Fitzgerald(notes), was equally impressed. “Aaron Rodgers threw for about, what, 700 yards today?” he asked, laughing. “You’ve got to tip your hat to the Packers. Those guys – let’s just say we wouldn’t want to play them again. And he is a special, special, special talent.”

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I heard that the Giants have the most turn overs than anyone

20 ints

24 fumbles

We have 12 ints and 16 fumbles

So seems to me THIS game we will have at least 3 chances for a turn over, and those 3 turnovers need to be secured...Woodson you hear me?

WOW I was right again

L

Lunchboxer

That Rolle epic failed.

The Packers Destroyied the Giants. Was not even close.

Latest posts