Rogers should have played!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not bashing Brett. I am just pointing out the obvious.

The biggest mistake the Packers made last night was not giving Rogers a series when the score was 26-0 and there was 5:02 on the clock.

He is the future of this team right now and needs snaps in game situations.

Also Brett has been beat up now in his last 12 quarters against the Bears.
Over the last three games against the Bears Brett has thrown 138 passes, ZERO T.D.'s and EIGHT INTERCEPTIONS.

If this was a baseball game and Derek Jeeter had stats like that against a pitcher the manager would have put in a pinch hitter.

I have a feeling this is going to continue... and... Rodgers will sit, sit, sit,sit and sit some more.

That is stupid. The game was lost. Give the kid some snaps.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Possibly McCarthy was concerned about getting into a quarterback controversy. If Favre hadn't thrown those two picks in the fourth quarter, McCarthy may have put Rodgers in.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wrong....Rodgers is not the future or the present. And RP if you really believe that that was the "biggest" mistake made yesterday, you didn't watch the game.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember when Rodgers played in the Ravens game last year and got crushed all over the field?

That's exactly what would've happened if they put him in yesterday.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
more important for Brett to get on same page as receivers only game #1 Rogers will get his chance.

Members online

Latest posts