Rogers is retiring.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After 16 seasons, he's retiring. Crazy..

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They carried Favre out on his shield. This drama queen got carriec out on his hurt butt... I’m ready to move on...

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't heard this news that he's retiring. I guess he was ticked about the Packers signing Blake Bortles :)

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reaction score
  • Reliable Thread please ?

• yesterday my step brother texted Rodgers got traded to Denver’! Cmon people!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm I know it's possible to get insider info on things before they break, but it's very hard to believe this hasn't gotten the red alert headline on NFL.com yet. I'll believe it once I see it there.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm I know it's possible to get insider info on things before they break, but it's very hard to believe this hasn't gotten the red alert headline on NFL.com yet. I'll believe it once I see it there.
That is also my stance but I would not be surprised if this is true insider info. *Assuming* it is true (which I'm not), If nothing else, this lends credence to rumors that Aaron is trying to pull a Favre and un-retire before September where he can sign with any team of his choosing.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That is also my stance but I would not be surprised if this is true insider info. *Assuming* it is true (which I'm not), If nothing else, this lends credence to rumors that Aaron is trying to pull a Favre and un-retire before September where he can sign with any team of his choosing.
I am under the impression that packers would need to release him before he could go to another team

Same thing with Lukley from.Panthers.. Still had 2 years and if he un retires he is still obligated to play for them unless they cut him

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why just post this? Why not any type of backup statement to add value or context to it? Like maybe if you got inside info or something? This is almost as bad as athletes when they post the eyes emoji on Twitter

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might have been pulled from this

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Guy appears to be some funny sports parody guy possibly mocking Adam Schefter

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been over 12 hours. It could still be true, but you would figure even inside information on this subject would surely be leaked out one way or another.

If true, maybe the Packers have been notified but just want Rodgers to go on the record first since usually the retiring player holds the press conference first.

But usually if that is going to be the case, the media will at least start dropping little bombs out there leading up to it, and so far nothing.

Anyway, I'm giving this till 5:00 PM tomorrow to manifest itself, or it's a hoax. I mean, not that Rodgers won't retire at the 11th hour before the season starts because he could. But if the report is that he's already decided to retire and people know this, no way it's going to just sit quiet in the mainstream media for days let alone weeks.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is the Administrator trolling?
Like any good admin / owner he needs the revenue generated by ads offered up when we peons are using the board. More conversations = more eyeballs = $$$ for the running of this board.
Check must be due for the annual hosting fees. The staff picnic has already been Covid cancelled and it's not January for the annual retreat someplace really warm.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like any good admin / owner he needs the revenue generated by ads offered up when we peons are using the board. More conversations = more eyeballs = $$$ for the running of this board.
Check must be due for the annual hosting fees. The staff picnic has already been Covid cancelled and it's not January for the annual retreat someplace really warm.
If that's what it takes to generate revenue, then the person in charge shouldn't be in charge IMO

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers will be back in the Green and Gold for the 2021 season. That's what it's looking like to me. I don't think he wants to return millions of dollars to the Packers. Something like $30,000,000.00? That's a lot of beans for anyone to come up with.

Of course ARod could get traded after June 1st. That would benefit the Packers as they would be getting a bunch of high draft choices. He probably does not want them to get that either.

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did they deliver this news by horse? we need to summon the cavalry...I nominate Buggy...he was born in the 19th century...lol....:mad::eek::sneaky:

Members online

Latest posts