Rodgers/Woodson handshake

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How cool is this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTyNejo2TDE]YouTube - Rodgers and Woodson Handshake[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the handshake.

Man, Woodson reminds me a lot of Reggie White. Came late to GB, played elite, was a leader, left his mark...

Woodson will probably be in the Packers HoF... But what about him having his number retired? Or going to the HoF?

I think if we win a SB with him, those are guaranteed...

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I hope so. The guy is by far one of the best corner's in the league.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the handshake.

Man, Woodson reminds me a lot of Reggie White. Came late to GB, played elite, was a leader, left his mark...

Woodson will probably be in the Packers HoF... But what about him having his number retired? Or going to the HoF?

I think if we win a SB with him, those are guaranteed...

He will for sure go to the Packer HOF, Number retired, Maybe, Pro Football HOF, that's hard to say. Look at all the other great Packers who deserve to be in the hall that arent there such as Jerry Kramer, Max McGee, Boyd Dowler, Bobby Dillon, Dave Robinson...The HOF voters completely suck.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I was hoping for them to bust out some stomp the yard stuff. Oh well...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh after the Pack cut Ruvell Martin (which was a horrible move) it looks like Rodgers is finding more friends on this team.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think my favorite is Tauscher, probably because he's from Wisconsin, went to college in Wisconsin, was a crap-shoot draft pick in round 7 and went on to have a stellar career with his own Green Bay Packers. My, what a story he is!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts