Rodgers vs Stafford

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those pictures of her at the bar- that's the bar we go to for Packers games. It's called The Beachwood, and is a fantastic place to watch games.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those pictures of her at the bar- that's the bar we go to for Packers games. It's called The Beachwood, and is a fantastic place to watch games.

In San Diego? I'm blanking on where exactly in Cali you live

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In San Diego? I'm blanking on where exactly in Cali you live

Yes, in San Diego. Actually, the bar is in Pacific Beach, to be more exact. I live in Oceanside, which is a bit north of PB, but I make the trek there every week regardless.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I didn't even know Rodgers was still with this Destiny girl. I mean can we be honest. Her name is Destiny. Sigh.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then there's Sanchez... arrested for ****, picked up a 17 yr old in a club, dating a coug now...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm not about 'rate' another person's "hotness" - I'm an old guy and both of them are someone's daughter. Besides, I'll never be mistaken for someone's Adonis. I'd pass judgement only after I'd hear them both talk - that usually ends up negating any positives from the external appearance.

...anyway... the first thing that popped into my mind was that if Stafford were just a "Joe Lunch Bucket", that woman wouldn't allow him to park her car. He's lucky that he's a multi-millionaire NFL QB. Still, there's an old saying amongst us old and world-wise old fellas (read: bitter and cynical) that goes something like this: "No matter how good she looks, someone...somewhere... is sick of her sh*t". ;)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I think Andrew Luck has a cute girlfriend. From Standford too. She is/was a gymnast! (not sure if she is still in school or graduated yet)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

WINNER !!!!! That flexiblity alone brings naughty ideas........Hmmm.....mmmm......

BigBluePride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Staffords girl is definetely the hottest one as well the only one that appears to have anything going for her.

Latest posts