Rodgers update

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was not at practice today. Flynn took most of the snaps.

MM said he would plan for Fynn and adjust if Rodgers is able to make it back for the game.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers wont practice all week according to MM. We should know Sat if he is able to start.

I thought he would be able to start Sunday night but now it looks doubtful. Suddenly our chances started dwindling

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers misses this game and the seasons as good as done............
MM knows that too
go eagles
go vikings
go packers..... maybe Brady will get in another fender bender and be late for (or MISS!) the game.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers misses this game and the seasons as good as done............
MM knows that too
go eagles
go vikings
go packers..... maybe Brady will get in another fender bender and be late for (or MISS!) the game.

Colt McCoy beat NE didnt he? I dont think its a lock we lose. Plus if woodson and Matthews are on its going to be tough for NE.

Rutnstrut

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It won't matter a whole lot if Rodgers plays or not, this is the time of year you need a running game. But TT once again had to do it his way and not get a RB when Grant went down. MM and TT are holding this team back big time.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It won't matter a whole lot if Rodgers plays or not, this is the time of year you need a running game. But TT once again had to do it his way and not get a RB when Grant went down. MM and TT are holding this team back big time.

Like who?

as for the Rodgers comment I completely disagree but I think we have discussed this many times on the forum

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Matt Cassel was the back up to Brady and did pretty well, lets hope Flynn can do something similar. I hope Rodgers gets better as much as the next Packer fan but at the same time, I want Rodgers to be our QB for the season to come.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
imagine if we would have signed vick... Belicheat would be in a full panic right now.

Rutnstrut

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like who?

as for the Rodgers comment I completely disagree but I think we have discussed this many times on the forum

At the time there were a handful of viable options, two I remember were Marshawn Lynch and Ahman Green. Green could have been signed for the min, and is a hell of a lot better than Jackson.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the time there were a handful of viable options, two I remember were Marshawn Lynch and Ahman Green. Green could have been signed for the min, and is a hell of a lot better than Jackson.

Ahman Green? You seriously think he is better than Jackson?

As far as Lynch I assume you dont get a whole lot of Seahawks games but he is averaging 3.2 yards a carry. You think its worth trading 2 picks to get that kind of production?

If your going to rip TT then give us a realistic alternative. Not some BS replacement players that would have left us in worse shape.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we have A.J. Feeley? I fancy him! I remember when he played for the Eagles, it was their SB year. Feeley was in for the injured McNabb and I just fell in love with the way he played the game. Always bouncing around the huddle with a big smile. Just loving the game. During the SB, yes fool that I was, I thought they should of started Feeley instead of McNabb, I wasn't confident McNabb was fully recovered from his injury. All that time McNabb was messing up, I was feelin for Feeley. I wanted freakin Andy to put Feeley in. He hasn't done much since, the Dolphins can tell you stories, I'm sure, but I wish we could have him as a back up!

Somebody is going to be throwing rotten tomatoes at me if this happens but I'd be happy!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
please lets not get on the RB kick again okay?

If people really wish to go that way, find the 40 page thread on it

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please lets not get on the RB kick again okay?

If people really wish to go that way, find the 40 page thread on it

my bad, I thought people were past the whole, green, lynch thing. 3 months and we will have a thread on Merriman

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts