Rodgers to Jennings 68yd TD

OP
OP
P

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope not much better than that....although i would've loved to have seen Grant get a carry or two but i'm definitely okay with this outcome for the 1st team offense

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sweet pics ... hey that was a play ... Jennings may have a stand out year this year ... also Rodgers and Jennings really look like they are on the same page ... DD may not be double covered as much with Jennings out there ... Rodgers could also have a stand out year ,,, with these guys catching the ball ...

OP
OP
P

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i expect jennings to have a standout year this year. Pretty solid year last year but got overshadowed with everything Favre brought, it'll be different this year.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack4life said:
i expect jennings to have a standout year this year. Pretty solid year last year but got overshadowed with everything Favre brought, it'll be different this year.

i think we will be ok ... if Jennings has a stand out year ... your saying you think Rodgers will have a good year too ???

OP
OP
P

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
pack4life said:

i think we will be ok ... if Jennings has a stand out year ... your saying you think Rodgers will have a good year too ???

I think he'll have a solid year, not a stand out year but a solid year

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers isn't a great quarterback, but I think he can put up great numbers this season because of all of the play makers that the Packers have. I would bet a lot of money that they lead the league in YAC again, or are at the very top of the list. I would also like to see a good amount of check downs to Grant and Jackson who can be very explosive in the open field.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it should have made some kind of top plays, although there are alot of what if's surrounding that play.

Personally, nice throw, nice grab.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Yeah it should have made some kind of top plays, although there are alot of what if's surrounding that play.

Personally, nice throw, nice grab.

haha there are no what if's. only - - - TOUCHDOWN GREEN BAY PACKERS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts