Rodgers to his critics: shhhhhhh...

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I just hope he dosen't get that knocked out of the game hit and HARRELL is put in, please O'line protect like secret service body guards......

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope he dosen't get that knocked out of the game hit and HARRELL is put in, please O'line protect like secret service body guards......

You want the O-Line to go out and get hookers?!

On a serious note, I wonder what that guy who posted the "Aaron Rodgers is the problem" thread is thinking about right now?

no1dude

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get the feeling some of the leaders of this team think they can replicate the course of events that led them to the Super Bowl two years ago. If this is the case, they can start by keeping their mouths shut.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Aaron and the rest of the team is beginning to get that Packer fans could care less about "potential" or "talent"; what matters is very simple in dairy country - results. If you have the "potential" and "talent" to be a dominant team but fail to dominate don't expect Packer fans to let that slide. Now you have the fire back in your bellies and hopefully you'll keep it there deep into the playoffs. One game at a time and play to your abilities EVERY time out. We won't abandon you and we won't criticize you outside the family, but we do expect you to contend. Now go get us number 14!!!

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then that would bring up a ****** harassment lawsuit and tons of media backlash.

I thought that was a reference to his Pizza Hut ad.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That includes critics on this forum.

If it takes some criticism to get this kind of performance out of the offense, I don't see a problem.

I enjoyed Rodgers' post-game interview as much as the next guy but this team has some heavy lifting ahead of it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If it takes some criticism to get this kind of performance out of the offense, I don't see the problem.

I enjoyed Rodgers' post-game interview as much as the next guy but this team has some heavy lifting ahead of it.

Good catch, it was.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope not!
It's bad enough that the title belt is now being called "Discount Double Check."

I sorta envy the fans from the 60's and 70's before all the damn advertising, tie-ins and endorsements came into the picture. Just play the game without an ad everywhere.

(This message was brought to you from being typed on a Fruit Basket computer while wearing Old Balance shoes and using Good Month tires on a Bored Truck FU-100 Series.)

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like Rodgers' agent should be inserting clauses in his various endorsement deals providing kickers when Arod references the ad campaign in front of cameras during a game telecast...

When it's subtle like the "shhhh..." then I think it's cheeky and funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts