Rodgers to Cal professor, hope your a fan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://espnwisconsin.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=40&post_id=13831

Rodgers was all too happy to tell the professor story on Tuesday, closing it by speaking directly to the professor who flunked him – and condescended to him. In case you missed it

(snip)

The best part of the story is, she is looking at me – condescending, talking down to me – and says, ‘What do you want to do with yourself?’ I said I wanted to play in the NFL. And she laughed. She laughed at me, and in a condescending way laughed and said, ‘You will never make it.

You will get hurt.’ She went on to say, ‘You will need your education and you’re not going to make it through school here.’

“I said, ‘OK. I don’t agree with any of that, but …’ I just want to tell that teacher today: Thank you, for adding to that chip on my shoulder. And I hope you’re a fan.”

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The majority of NFL players go bankrupt or into debt once their playing dayz are over.
A-Rod better be smart with his money so that he won't go the same way or make sure that he continues with a job that he can do.
I doubt he'll be a broadcaster. (Just can't see it.) But he does own/part own a record label. So that's a good start.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That teacher was right and I hope that he realizes it. He needed that education whether he succeeded at football or not. Most players don't make it into the NFL. So she either got him motivated to realize his dream or got him to study better. Either way it worked.

Members online

Latest posts