Rodgers thinks Pack "should" talk to Clifton

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Check the link in the post above for a tutorial on how to give an interview and reveal absolutely no information. :D

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ding ding ding!! You never stated what I was looking for, he did..

Hence my sarcastic post asking if you said it

I didn't know I had to address every single part f someones post. I was referring to HardRightEdge saying he had back and knee problems. Used up is what I got out of that.

Now did I quote your post in post # 39 ???:rolleyes:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers can say whatever he wants. He's Rogers. I just hope he doesn't become something like our last HOF qb towards the end of his career.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It irritates me when players offer their insight on who our front office should go for. I don't care who it is. You just be QB and Ted or whoever needs to make that decision will make it.

thatguy188

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get what all the fuss is about. Since when is giving suggestions ever a bad thing? Isn't it the norm in any workplace that you are entitled to your opinions & are encouraged to bring forward suggestions?

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

With that said, I do believe we're playing on the danger zone & need to bring in 1-2 guys for insurance.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least Rodgers only suggested it which I can understand. But what I meant was when a QB goes too far talking about signing a free agent. I sure as hell didnt mind when Aaron said bring Jones back, because he is a great talent and we sure as hell needed him this year.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get what all the fuss is about. Since when is giving suggestions ever a bad thing? Isn't it the norm in any workplace that you are entitled to your opinions & are encouraged to bring forward suggestions?

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. You're not understanding the situation.

Giving your suggestion is not a bad thing. The fallacy of your statement is that you're drawing the line there. No body cares what Rodgers tells MM, or TT, or the rest of the team in the locker room. Doing it publicly in the media is the real problem. It's forcing the general manager's hand because it influences the fans, who know a lot less than the men on Lombardi Avenue.

Staff online

Latest posts