1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Rodgers tells TMZ one day you will have a real job

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Jul 10, 2013.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
  2. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +965
    Aaron is so grounded. Great guy not just a great player.

3. joshsup17

joshsup17 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Tough being in the spotlight all day everyday... though as the highest paid player in football he better not lose his composure. True though, someday that guy may find a real job..

4. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +324
    I love that Aaron is willing to rip on people like this, TMZ is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I could never be the calm and refrained if someone was pointing a camera in my face

6. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 This is the life.

Ratings:
    +914
    He does not take any Carp good on him.

7. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +827
    So someone who doesn't have a real job tells off someone else who doesn't have a real job. Priceless. :)

Good for him. They probably deserved it.

8. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    The paparazzo are nothing but stalkers, and are often a danger to society. Good on him for telling those bastards off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pacal

Pacal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    I'm a Rodgers fan and I'm not saying Rodgers shouldn't have said what he said, but it should be noted that TMZ fires any of its videographers who stalk, chase (via car) or harass celebrities. (Pointing a camera at a celebrity and asking questions about the news does not constitute harassment)

TMZ, after all, is owned by a big studio, Warner Bros, and they don't want to deal with lawsuits and upset stars.

Plus, TMZ has a good relationship with most celebrities. Many, including Adrian Peterson (see below), even visit TMZ headquarters.

What TMZ does is they station their paparazzi at hotspots around L.A. to ask celebrities questions.

Aaron knew full well that by going to a hotspot he'd be photographed. There are many, many, many clubs around L.A. that don't have TMZ stationed in front of them.

As for getting a real job, well, a job is a job, especially in this economy.

And while I wouldn't do it, I'm sure being a member of the paparazzi is probably more interesting than your standard boring desk job or flipping burgers.

[​IMG]