Rodgers tells TMZ one day you will have a real job

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough being in the spotlight all day everyday... though as the highest paid player in football he better not lose his composure. True though, someday that guy may find a real job..

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love that Aaron is willing to rip on people like this, TMZ is ridiculous.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
So someone who doesn't have a real job tells off someone else who doesn't have a real job. Priceless. :)

Good for him. They probably deserved it.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The paparazzo are nothing but stalkers, and are often a danger to society. Good on him for telling those bastards off.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Rodgers fan and I'm not saying Rodgers shouldn't have said what he said, but it should be noted that TMZ fires any of its videographers who stalk, chase (via car) or harass celebrities. (Pointing a camera at a celebrity and asking questions about the news does not constitute harassment)

TMZ, after all, is owned by a big studio, Warner Bros, and they don't want to deal with lawsuits and upset stars.

Plus, TMZ has a good relationship with most celebrities. Many, including Adrian Peterson (see below), even visit TMZ headquarters.

What TMZ does is they station their paparazzi at hotspots around L.A. to ask celebrities questions.

Aaron knew full well that by going to a hotspot he'd be photographed. There are many, many, many clubs around L.A. that don't have TMZ stationed in front of them.

As for getting a real job, well, a job is a job, especially in this economy.

And while I wouldn't do it, I'm sure being a member of the paparazzi is probably more interesting than your standard boring desk job or flipping burgers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts