Rodgers says he played poorly

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The 2011 NFL Most Valuable Player is on pace to throw for roughly the same number of touchdowns as a season ago, and his team heads into its bye week tied for the fourth best record in the NFC.

Source: JSOnline.com

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think this was a great game for Rodgers either. He got 4 touchdown, but it didn't look like he was quite as sharp as he usually is. Saw some underthrows and throws behind guys. Good enough to get it done though.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He completed under 50% and while you can always attribute a few of those to WR drops, he should have been more on target. On the flip side, how lucky are we to have a QB that throws 4 touchdowns on his off days?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
He was off..I recall mentioning it 2 times in the shout box

And at times, off badly. Some of his throws put his receivers in harms way.. IE Nelson.

Yes, 4 TD's are nice, but overall, he has a rough day with accuracy. Jones bailed him out with his athletic TD catch.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Contrast Rodgers' opinion of his play with what the Cards' defensive players had to say about him. We are very fortunate to have #12 under center for our team!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bad day is 11/22 for 63yds, 1 INT, 4 sacks (AKA Christian Ponder)! Gotta admit that we Packer fans are "spoilt" when it comes down to QB play! The most recent Bear v Lion game was an example. The hubby called the QB play a $#!tfest and not 2 minutes later the announcers pronounced the game "unwatchable." Also gotta luv a QB who is not happy with a 4TD outing. We are so lucky to have someone that is so competitive, that he's tougher on himself than any of us armchair QBs ever will be. :)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Humble people are always more critical of themselves, even if other see it differently. I'll take a 4 TD day from Arod any day, plus our cumlative rushing yds helped take the heat off of him.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Humble people are always more critical of themselves, even if other see it differently. I'll take a 4 TD day from Arod any day, plus our cumlative rushing yds helped take the heat off of him.
143 yds rushing by Green, Starks, and Cobb (not counting Rodgers) sure was good to see!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has set a high standard for himself with last years play. I didn't think he would replicate it. He is the least of our problems on offense.

Members online

Latest posts