Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This thing has legs this time, gang....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a huge Rodgers fan but if this is true we need to trade him. I have no idea how it works with the cap though...

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers' play in the first half of the 2019 NFC Championship is why we didn't make a Superbowl that year, and now he's crying? Let him go...send his *** to the Jets for a 7th if he thinks he isn't getting loved enough. I'll go 0-16 under the next guy!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has no legs. Seriously. In Aaron's own words everybody: R-E-L-A-X

The only merit that this could possibly have in my mind, is Aaron's backdoor way of forcing the Packers on draft day to draft a WR.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This has no legs. Seriously. In Aaron's own words everybody: R-E-L-A-X

The only merit that this could possibly have in my mind, is Aaron's backdoor way of forcing the Packers on draft day to draft a WR.
I meant that it has legs in the sense that it isn't the typical media fabrication we normally get with stories on Rodgers and the team. I firmly believe this story is the truth.

From the article that you linked:

I call BS on all of this. The team OPENLY talked last season prior to the draft about taking a QB, even interviewing QBs. Rodgers isn't in the draft room so he doesn't get a phone call. This is all a bunch of media drama spun up to get people to watch the draft.
Schefter is arguably the most well respected football insider in the world. I could be proven wrong obviously, and would gladly admit it if I am, but there's some fire with this smoke.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jordan Love doesn't look at least like pedestrian Jared Goff out the gate, FIRE EVERYONE.

The Packers now hold the NFL All-Time Record for running 3-time MVP Quarterbacks out of town.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If true, then I guess it's been a good ride Aaron. See ya

Damn man you're brave...is that raiders deal still available though....haha.

I do think Love is good. But no way I choose him over Rodgers right now. They better fix it...I bet that Love trade stuff came out because the FO has offered to trade Love.

Now it's grapolo #3 pick and others for Rodgers smh. Seriously they better do whatever they have to do to fix this sht for real

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport weighs in:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
unhappy there isn't an extension, I can believe that. He won't play in GB anymroe because of it? I don't. But like I said, if true, later dude.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you read between the lines this has been Aaron's M.O. since at least college...middle child B.S. and all

Dude everyone knows this about Rodgers...he held the mccarthy grudge, he doesn't talk to his family, he told Favre he was gonna be better than him the first time they met....and he did it

So go all in, trade for julio jones. Restructure him, extend him and make a fckn move to win now. You can keep love still....

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Gutekunst releases a statement:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The grudge in Rodgers is planted so deep he is done with Green Bay I fear....

The ONLY thing Gute I think does to not have this explode is to eat your mistake of Love and trade him for what you can get and commit to Rodgers ASAP

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So weird to see all the Rodgers hate but not much criticism of Gute for helping drive Rodgers away. Weird. Oh well, I'm sure the Packers will easily replace the best QB in the NFL easily, right? Cause remember, it's better to be in the playoffs every year and I'm sure Jordan Love will certainly get this yeah to the playoffs in 2022 (I'm assuming the Packers don't trade Rodgers this season).

Oh, and it certainly throws some interesting thoughts into the Adams contact extension discussion too.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So weird to see all the Rodgers hate but not much criticism of Gute for helping drive Rodgers away. Weird. Oh well, I'm sure the Packers will easily replace the best QB in the NFL easily, right? Cause remember, it's better to be in the playoffs every year and I'm sure Jordan Love will certainly get this yeah to the playoffs in 2022 (I'm assuming the Packers don't trade Rodgers this season).

Oh, and it certainly throws some interesting thoughts into the Adams contact extension discussion too.

Plenty here have criticized Gute, and even some others have said he miscalculated the decline many suspected was happening with Rodgers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts