Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Davis was also a huge racist.
No. Actually he was outspoken in support of diversity. He opened up the front office to women and minorities way before anyone else. He hired the first black Head coach in the modern era.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. Actually he was outspoken in support of diversity. He opened up the front office to women and minorities way before anyone else. He hired the first black Head coach in the modern era.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Check on his son...

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a subconscious defense mechanism to distract others from noticing their own personal faults.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

Bonus points for whoever gets the reference without looking it up. Buggy is not eligible.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

Bonus points for whoever gets the reference without looking it up. Buggy is not eligible.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Racist....lol. I`ll just ask my butler or the housekeeper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was going to retire....I suspect same thing pops up next year...
I have a feeling remaining a Packer his entire career is probably more important to him than a lot of us think and he will in fact retire rather than be traded for another 1-3 years with someone else. and if he plays really well again, I don't think it will be next year yet.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I actually don't think Rodgers ends up getting traded. They already have given him Cobb and I think the FO bends the knee a bit more to keep him around. Remember, Jimmy G. was traded away from the Patriots and he was the heir apparent to Brady. We don't know what we have in Love yet, but we do know it's not the elite play that Rodgers brings. If you follow the money it makes sense to trade a disgruntled Rodgers, but what happens when the wounds heal over the course of the season?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep and he admitted it in an interview yesterday. I think this "last dance" thing is him expecting to play nowhere after this season
I said that weeks ago.
I actually don't think Rodgers ends up getting traded. They already have given him Cobb and I think the FO bends the knee a bit more to keep him around. Remember, Jimmy G. was traded away from the Patriots and he was the heir apparent to Brady. We don't know what we have in Love yet, but we do know it's not the elite play that Rodgers brings. If you follow the money it makes sense to trade a disgruntled Rodgers, but what happens when the wounds heal over the course of the season?
i say he retires b4 going to another team

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Dianna Russini reported that Rodgers is most likely going to leave the organization next year, even if the team wins the Super Bowl.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said that weeks ago.

i say he retires b4 going to another team
I think he'd retire too. If he went anywhere else it would be via trade. It's unlikely he'd get traded to a strong SB favorite, although he could change that dynamic. So IF he isn't in GB next year, he'll be in CA living the high life. And I think it might be a relief to fans to have this drama over. Rodgers took it way too far. Revenge never looks good on someone, zero-sum game. eye for an eye, and on. He's a great, great QB, but I doubt he's as happy as all his money would have us think. It's exhausting, and in the end depressing, to always have to be the smartest guy in the room - because someone smarter always comes along.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank You. Things are so much clearer now. Also, I finally figured out what’s wrong with our ST

Reaction score
I think it's easier to just call him a big baby. Psychoanalysis is a bit too much when it's this simple.
I know I know. I was being sarcastic.

We all got a little baby in us somewhere You just hope it doesn’t come out at the theatre or in the middle of a sad movie with others. :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts