Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Rodgers and Adams posted last dance.........just say it, quit being ****......ies. If you want this season to be it and go for one last dance.....just say it. I’m okay with it, let’s do it. We can get behind you guys, give it your all, then go do what you want. I can be okay with that, just be men and say it...............fans will be okay with you being honest.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So Rodgers and Adams posted last dance.........just say it, quit being ****......ies. If you want this season to be it and go for one last dance.....just say it. I’m okay with it, let’s do it. We can get behind you guys, give it your all, then go do what you want. I can be okay with that, just be men and say it...............fans will be okay with you being honest.
He could have ended this long time ago.

Im hopeful to play in 2021 with GB and will work on contract negoations

I have requested a trade to play else where in 2021

I am retiring in 2021

Any one would have been accepted by prob everyone.. But noooooo

He wants to play this stupid as ****

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could have ended this long time ago.

Im hopeful to play in 2021 with GB and will work on contract negoations

I have requested a trade to play else where in 2021

I am retiring in 2021

Any one would have been accepted by prob everyone.. But noooooo

He wants to play this stupid as ****
Looks like you're going to be angry when Rodgers shows up. You've already rooted against him.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Just saw this. Should be interesting next week.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're all the same people that hated Brett for wanting to play for the Packers. You support the board and the executives no matter what.
I don't disagree that the Rodgers haters are going to go bat**** crazy when Rodgers shows up and plays once more in a Packer uniform, or at least Ian Rappaport who is one of the few actual reliable reporters is saying so. We'll see. I definitely think there were a few fake Packer fan posters who did want him gone and are highly disappointed he's not.

But I disagree that Favre wanted to come back to play for Green Bay in 2008. Awful lot of evidence to suggest he was trying to backdoor his way outta here.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he wants to play football he has no option…. Period. I think it’s going to be a challenging year with all the baggage he’s bringing to the locker room. It would be great if he goes out winning the Super Bowl! I hope he doesn’t get hurt and dimminishes his trade value.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

As ridiculous as this sounds AJ Hawk on McAfee just said "I don't know if that's true, but i DO know that Aaron would LOVE to play with Cobb again."

I'm down with this if Aaron pays his salary and he rides the pine.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously ? I think I have more chance of selling Tower Bridge than YOU have of selling those tickets. :eek: Sorry if that was too cryptic.
Ah that makes sense. Yeah I got those tickets before A-rod’s man-o-pause kicked in. I always get one for each of my kids for their birthday. Actually if he comes in with another chip on his shoulder they could be good tickets if he finally shows up for another NFCCG

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't disagree that the Rodgers haters are going to go bat**** crazy when Rodgers shows up and plays once more in a Packer uniform, or at least Ian Rappaport who is one of the few actual reliable reporters is saying so. We'll see. I definitely think there were a few fake Packer fan posters who did want him gone and are highly disappointed he's not.

But I disagree that Favre wanted to come back to play for Green Bay in 2008. Awful lot of evidence to suggest he was trying to backdoor his way outta here.
I will always remember while Favre was still a Packer he was answering a question about the Vikings and he referred to them as "we". Meaning he already considered himself a part of the Viking team. Tampering? I have to believe so.

I would consider a Packer fan as someone who supported the team's best interest through this. I would consider someone a Rodgers fan if they primarily supported Rodgers interests through this. Now if your opinion on what is in the best for the Packers is to placate Rodgers so be it. Most think that is ridiculous and detrimental to the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts