Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both Rodgers and Adams posted the same clip from The Last Dance on Instagram, whatever that means. Apparently since deleted.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One bad apple spoils the barrel...now Za'Darius Smith is unhappy that GB converted his salary to bonus creating some cap room. That option was built into his contract for GB's front office to do at their discretion. Now Za'Darius has fired his agent & is upset that his '22 cap # ($28mil) more than likely gets him cut or traded after this season. An extension is possible if he continues withAll-pro play, however.
Hmmm

Dont believe that...I seen those reports..while I do believe he is upset about it, that falls in his agent and thats why he fired him.

I think they do ext next year.

He claimed he wants to be a packer for life

Last edited:

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans need to admit that the Rodgers and now Adams situations are "unsolveable". Packers front office needs to do the same and move ahead with trading these two guys before they even play a game this year. I don't care if the Packers don't challenge for a title this year, better to get rid of guys who don't want to be in GB. Trade them to Dallas for their QB and a top WR plus Draft pick(s). Dallas makes a run which is what JOnes wants this year and he won't do it with his current team. Packers at least stay respectable and maybe even win the division - but this situation cannot go into the season it will destroy this team completely. imagine the clubhouse with AR and DA attitudes and spouting about how they will be FA next year and get out of GB. There are always prima donnas in pro sports, GB does not need that plus a anti-team attitude. Get rid of both of them now!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans need to admit that the Rodgers and now Adams situations are "unsolveable". Packers front office needs to do the same and move ahead with trading these two guys before they even play a game this year. I don't care if the Packers don't challenge for a title this year, better to get rid of guys who don't want to be in GB. Trade them to Dallas for their QB and a top WR plus Draft pick(s). Dallas makes a run which is what JOnes wants this year and he won't do it with his current team. Packers at least stay respectable and maybe even win the division - but this situation cannot go into the season it will destroy this team completely. imagine the clubhouse with AR and DA attitudes and spouting about how they will be FA next year and get out of GB. There are always prima donnas in pro sports, GB does not need that plus a anti-team attitude. Get rid of both of them now!
I'm reluctant to put Adams into the same class as Rodgers. People I know who know both say Adams is the most respectful and humble person and a pleasure to be around. Whereas they say Rodgers is an egotistical self-entitled prick.

I am not sure that breakdown in talks with Adams means that much at this point. And if Adams wants to make $25M per year, I am sure someone will pay him, but we shouldn't. I won't fault him for it and wish him luck.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible to hate Dallas more than I do now but if that trade happened it would force me to do so. Besides, I certainly don't want a QB that had a compound fracture. Dak will never be the same. It seems that #12 is hell bent on sabotaging the Packers. What a great way to show love and respect to teammates, fans and the city. Hopefully the Packers have leaders (not #12) that will step up and be professionals. What a concept.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep dude....you can't bring this negative energy into the tournament! That creep Quintana can roll man...lol...

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A big part of me thinks Adams and his agent are using the Rodgers situation in their negotiations. They probably feel that the Packers FO wants to avoid the backlash of losing both of their stars. On the other hand the Packers FO has probably already decided that they can't afford to keep both of them.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams wants to be the highest paid WR in the league. The Packers don't want to pay him that much. It contract negotiations. Not at all the same as Rodgers. They may still be able to work it out

Reaction score
Really over the cryptic garbage on social media. Let's get a definitive statement from someone so we can move on.

The double hidden meaning crap is tiresome.
I know this won’t happen

But wouldn’t it be hilarious if GB just did a public announcement and said “Aaron is officially done as a starting QB in GB, regardless of his lack of accountability… Our organization or any team wants players who are not only committed to playing, but carry a positive attitude into the equation. Aaron Rodgers is no longer that player and it is our opinion he has crossed the threshold of being harmful to the organization and it’s fans… there is no player who is above an entire team roster and that attitude would be our franchises Demise. Our target is to continue the winning legacy left by the past Packer greats, who were selfless in their pursuit of excellence and showed us the fruits of a winning strategy. The Green Bay Packers are fully committed and prepared to use Jordan until 2024 season regardless of any snd all financial obligations. We are also ever so pleased that it won’t bother Aaron that Jordan is our clear choice, as he mentioned himself earlier. Thank You Aaron for that good sportsmanship and the good years and may 2024 bring you fresh and abundant possibilities with a team that is perfect in all your expectations”
“Thank You all Packer Nation for your understanding and we won’t be taking any questions at this time”….

“Now that that’s behind behind us until the year 2024.. it is with great pleasure we recognized and congratulate Jordan Love as our starting QB.. we would like to recognize that hard work and his great team attitude are at the forefront of our decision”. Congrats Jordan Love.. we’re proud of you for not following the status quo of leading in a self serving nature, but rather your fresh approach of putting others first amidst your own struggles and concerns while learning the nuances of your new responsibilities..Go Packers Go!”

Would Rodgers not just crap himself in his own bed! :laugh:

Last edited:

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think BEST case for the Packers is Rodgers decides to sit out. Green Bay recoups whatever $$$ they can. Rodgers can’t get hurt, and Green Bay can trade him next March. The less ideal situation is he comes in with his flawed attitude. Fairly or unfairly any shortcoming will be looked at through that lense. Horrible horrible horrible burden to put on a locker room. His trade stock can only go down, and there’s the injury risk. Could he still come in and lead us to a Super Bowl? Anything is possible. I have 4 $10 Vegas Sport Book tickets on the Packer to win the SB @ 12-1…. Anyone wanna buy them?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I honestly think BEST case for the Packers is Rodgers decides to sit out. Green Bay recoups whatever $$$ they can. Rodgers can’t get hurt, and Green Bay can trade him next March. The less ideal situation is he comes in with his flawed attitude. Fairly or unfairly any shortcoming will be looked at through that lense. Horrible horrible horrible burden to put on a locker room. His trade stock can only go down, and there’s the injury risk. Could he still come in and lead us to a Super Bowl? Anything is possible. I have 4 $10 Vegas Sport Book tickets on the Packer to win the SB @ 12-1…. Anyone wanna buy them?

I`ve got a bridge for sale if you`re interested ?

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this won’t happen

But wouldn’t it be hilarious if GB just did a public announcement and said “Aaron is officially done as a starting QB in GB, regardless of his lack of accountability… Our organization or any team wants players who are not only committed to playing, but carry a positive attitude into the equation. Aaron Rodgers is no longer that player and it is our opinion he has crossed the threshold of being harmful to the organization and it’s fans… there is no player who is above an entire team roster and that attitude would be our franchises Demise. Our target is to continue the winning legacy left by the past Packer greats, who were selfless in their pursuit of excellence and showed us the fruits of a winning strategy. The Green Bay Packers are fully committed and prepared to use Jordan until 2024 season regardless of any snd all financial obligations. We are also ever so pleased that it won’t bother Aaron that Jordan is our clear choice, as he mentioned himself earlier. Thank You Aaron for that good sportsmanship and the good years and may 2024 bring you fresh and abundant possibilities with a team that is perfect in all your expectations”
“Thank You all Packer Nation for your understanding and we won’t be taking any questions at this time”….

“Now that that’s behind behind us until the year 2024.. it is with great pleasure we recognized and congratulate Jordan Love as our starting QB.. we would like to recognize that hard work and his great team attitude are at the forefront of our decision”. Congrats Jordan Love.. we’re proud of you for not following the status quo of leading in a self serving nature, but rather your fresh approach of putting others first amidst your own struggles and concerns while learning the nuances of your new responsibilities..Go Packers Go!”

Would Rodgers not just crap himself in his own bed! :laugh:
Amen Brother!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I think about the Last Dance the more I realize that Scottie pretty much hates MJ now. Can I get 4 $10 tickets at 12-1 that Adams hates Rodgers 10 years down the road?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've watched Scotty Pippin when he is a guest or guest host on (can't remember her name Suzy?) some NBA show. He seems like a pretty cool guy. And w/o doubt he was a hell of a basketball player. Although I remember a game where he would not go back in because the ball was not going through him and a (left handed?) Russian player won the game anyway. We all have our moments.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts