Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This stuff about the FO not treating players the way they should. Didn't Bakh just re-sign? Didn't the loyal Aaron just take less money to stay? Didn't they just treat Kevin King pretty good?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Rodgers now using his back channels to signal that he will retire next week.

I am done soft pedaling this. He is a pathetic little girl. What a sorry excuse for a man. I am so sick of rooting for him.

I hope he sits out and pouts for a year, comes back, and gets traded to a trash organization and spend a year throwing epic tantrums.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I am done soft pedaling this. He is a pathetic little girl. What a sorry excuse for a man. I am so sick of rooting for him.

I hope he sits out and pouts for a year, comes back, and gets traded to a trash organization and spend a year throwing epic tantrums.
And I just hope that Love can play QB. Either way really.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Mike Daniels had this to say about Joe Burrow

"You know what I say about Joe Burrow, man. That's like baby Aaron,"

So does he mean like A baby Aaron or like Aaron THE baby?

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Source?

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're all the same people that hated Brett for wanting to play for the Packers. You support the board and the executives no matter what.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not hate Brett. But I saw him freezing in that Giant game and I thought he could not hack that anymore. And the big ints got old for me. He also started getting scared of running for first downs. imho It also looked like ARod was ready and very good. So I was ready to move on.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You're all the same people that hated Brett for wanting to play for the Packers. You support the board and the executives no matter what.
Hated brett for his tactics... He lied and flip flopped his stories.

His pr team (which I seen 1st hand) twisted everything so much

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really over the cryptic garbage on social media. Let's get a definitive statement from someone so we can move on.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#4 supposedly said the Vikings were the best team he ever played on. That's why I hate him.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Really over the cryptic garbage on social media. Let's get a definitive statement from someone so we can move on.

They’re using the cryptic rumors to negotiate. I don’t think we will know anything definitive until well into training camp.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
And I just hope that Love can play QB. Either way really.

For sure.

In a perfect world, they call his bluff, he plays in 2021, and then they trade him to Siberia for a haul and we find out if Love can play or not.

But if he says trade me now or I’m retiring, let him rot. All that will happen is he will come slinking back next off-season and they can trade him then.

Regardless though, for as amazing a player as Rodgers is, I’m still looking forward to not rooting for him. I’ve tried hard to ignore the smoke and give him the benefit of the doubt, but it’s obvious what kind of person he is.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One bad apple spoils the barrel...now Za'Darius Smith is unhappy that GB converted his salary to bonus creating some cap room. That option was built into his contract for GB's front office to do at their discretion. Now Za'Darius has fired his agent & is upset that his '22 cap # ($28mil) more than likely gets him cut or traded after this season. An extension is possible if he continues withAll-pro play, however.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eventually we will get that but I'm not going to hold my breath.

#4 supposedly said the Vikings were the best team he ever played on. That's why I hate him.

Players say stuff like that all the time when they go to a new team. Sometimes they may mean it sometimes its just what the new team mates and fans want to hear. I know if a guy like Favre came to my team and said "yeah, they're good but not as good as the Packers were" I'd not be real happy about it.

google.com

All I can find on google is articles about sports books in Vegas getting ready for it. Sounds like smart moves on their part but hardly inside information.

I haven't read anything lately that might be from someone who could be considered a back channel. All I see is the same old speculation and any new article simply reference the same old months old reports. Even the supposed reports from guys who might be in the know (Hawk, Tauscher etc) are months old.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts