1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Rodgers questions Pro Bowl value

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Dec 20, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,097
  2. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    .............so where's the question? Really, what value is there in the Pro Bowl game? Other than a free trip to the islands, sun drenched beautiful women with coconut scented oil dripping off of their...................Ok! Ok! So now I see the value! I'm in!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I agree with Rodgers that something needs to be done about the intensity. 7 on 7 Tourney might be nice, maybe see a Blocker/Rush competition, but the problem still isn't solved for reason of Jennings' and Raji's answers: nothing to work for, and every opportunity to be injured. Maybe just dropping the game and sending the players for a free trip is the answer. Maybe we should replace it with a College All Star game or something, NCAA really doesn't give the players many if any rights so it might be plausible.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    He had issues other year too?