Rodgers Q&A with Tyler Dunne

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the interview, especially this:
Q. What separates the Green Bay Packers from the San Francisco 49ers?

A. Not much.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought this was the most interesting bit from the Wilde Q&A: "I’d love to be able to play this contract out and then do a few more [years]. I think that’d be a lot of fun. This is a great place to play and live and work, and this is what we do. This is what I’m talented at more than anything else in my life, and I want to keep doing it."

He’s currently signed through 2019, so if he’s still healthy and playing well, staying beyond that would be great. He’ll turn 37 years old during the 2020 season.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The difference between the Niners and Packers is defense. That's obvious. The Packers are slow and soft and never make big bone crunching hits. The Niners on the other hand have a much better defense. Just compare pogo ypg and the number of long runs given up.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
The difference between the Niners and Packers is defense. That's obvious. The Packers are slow and soft and never make big bone crunching hits. The Niners on the other hand have a much better defense. Just compare pogo ypg and the number of long runs given up.

Wo back to the west coast *** camper.

Members online

Latest posts