Rodgers On Ellen Today!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahhh missed it. I really like ellen but wouldnt take the time to watch her show if Rodgers or another packer wasnt on

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
I might be wrong with Rodgers being on Leno, but if I'm not mistaken, Aaron posted on his twitter page that he was going to be on his show today. Maybe they are pretaping it?

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Oh my God, that was too hilarious! "You're a bad player!" hahahaha, Aaron, you're cute :tongue: Any full versions up yet? I really would love to see the rest of the interview (my stupid local NBC gave the rights of Ellen's syndication to another network I don't get, wtf?)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thankfully i logged on and saw someone posted it in the shout box!!!

He's having a LOT of fun with this!!! So am I!!! :D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry if anyone posted this yet, but Rodgers taped a show with Ellen yesterday and it will air today. Also, Rodgers will be on Leno tonight so today will be a busy day!

I might be wrong with Rodgers being on Leno, but if I'm not mistaken, Aaron posted on his twitter page that he was going to be on his show today. Maybe they are pretaping it?
Well you were right about Aaron being on Ellen but WRONG about him being on Leno.
Next time do some checking and get your facts right before spreading BS rumors about things that aren't true. Sheesh.

Note to self: Next time check listings to double check because excited lazy fans will post before thinking to check themselves first or provide links to the schedule.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron seems nervous/slightly awkward in most interviews. maybe its just me.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:blush2:

Whoops. I'm a little embarrassed, I misunderstood the title. When I saw the thread title "Rodgers on Ellen today" ; my first thought was "Man, he's good. First the SB MVP, now he's turned Ellen straight" .............. then I realised you didn't mean "on" in that sense.

Members online

Latest posts