Rodgers may have a separated shoulder

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3614749

Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers hurt his right shoulder during a 30-21 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Packers don't expect to know how serious the injury is until Monday.

Rodgers, who missed two series in the fourth quarter on Sunday, thinks he may have separated the shoulder.

"It felt like that's what possibly happened," the fourth-year pro said after being sacked three times and throwing his first three interceptions of the season. "But we're going to wait until tomorrow to figure out exactly what the problem is."

Wonderful. Now that veteran backup we were able to add this offseason will really pay off :(

If we lose to Atlanta, we'll be lucky to win 7 games.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And we still may win the division....

I really thought the division would be better but everyone looks bad.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really think he will be fine. Why would they have let him come back in the game if he had a serious injury????????

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is bad news....But frankly if our O-line continues the way it has the last two weeks, it wont' matter who we have under center. The O-line play has been atrocious at best.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
And we still may win the division....

I really thought the division would be better but everyone looks bad.
Bears didn't look all that bad last night. Mioght be a little tougher than expected.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:
This is bad news....But frankly if our O-line continues the way it has the last two weeks, it wont' matter who we have under center. The O-line play has been atrocious at best.

I tend to agree with you. They need to get the o-line together or it doesn't matter who's back there. Whoever it is will be spending a lot of time on the turf.

Latest posts