Rodgers is the problem

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That, and the receivers do not seem to be coming back to the ball. It'll be interesting to see if the passing game picks up when Jennings returns -- if it does, they may have to pony up unbelievable dough to keep him.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is part of the problem but not the entire problem. He misses passes he hit last year, throwing more interceptions and quite frankly is sulking too much for me. He seems to be turning into a prima donna ala previous QB.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That, and the receivers do not seem to be coming back to the ball. It'll be interesting to see if the passing game picks up when Jennings returns -- if it does, they may have to pony up unbelievable dough to keep him.

The receivers not being able to come back to the ball can be traced back to the problems with the O-Line. It messes up the rhythm and flow of the entire offense.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The receivers not being able to come back to the ball can be traced back to the problems with the O-Line. It messes up the rhythm and flow of the entire offense.

....and, that damned Ted Thompson had the chance to sign Randy Moss again, and didn't ... again. ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I yelled at least once at him to throw it..

so he does hold on to it to long at times..but also has a guy in his face with in 2 steps..

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rodgers is part of the problem but not the entire problem. He misses passes he hit last year, throwing more interceptions and quite frankly is sulking too much for me. He seems to be turning into a prima donna ala previous QB.

A guy has a weak start to his season and he's suddenly a prima donna? Are you kidding me? I haven't seen any sulking. I've seen him pissed at himself, but that's not sulking.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Rodgers is the problem. along with the whole team. coaches. players. they went up 21-3 as a team, and fell apart second half as a team.
Rodgers does hold on too long at times, and his accuracy/decision making has been questionable, but the o-line has fallen apart, and the playcalling has been questionable imo alot this season.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is the problem. along with the whole team. coaches. players. they went up 21-3 as a team, and fell apart second half as a team.
Rodgers does hold on too long at times, and his accuracy/decision making has been questionable, but the o-line has fallen apart, and the playcalling has been questionable imo alot this season.

I have to agree with this. You take the loss as a team. There is a lot going on here but I think it is fixable and mercifully it is occurring in the beginning to mid season where we still have time to fix it.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A guy has a weak start to his season and he's suddenly a prima donna? Are you kidding me? I haven't seen any sulking. I've seen him pissed at himself, but that's not sulking.

Maybe not sulking but he sure had a lot of negative vibes going on. Where has the AR of last year gone?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
what meds are you on........

It's ok Mel, I was being facetious. I'm always facetious after a loss because of all the bellyaching and foot stomping that PackerNation reduces itself to. Put this loss squarely on the back of Curly Lambeau...for lacking the foresight to (insert shortcoming here)

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
It's ok Mel, I was being facetious. I'm always facetious after a loss because of all the bellyaching and foot stomping that PackerNation reduces itself to. Put this loss squarely on the back of Curly Lambeau...for lacking the foresight to (insert shortcoming here)
no worries this is all in good fun, if it's not people should not post...:tup:

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look this was a total meltdown. We have supposedly the top QB in the league. He throws an int out of the tunnel in the second half. He missed guys wide open all day. He didn't get the job done and neither did the defense. Anyone that wants to excuse the ineptness be my guest.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I figure that if we paid the Patriots $20 and tossed in a coupon to Arby's they might take him off of our hands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts