Rodgers in those State Farm Commercial

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I don't get them ....at all.... can't figure out the dynamics of the one "agent" vs. the State farm agent.. each commercial is equally confusing! .... as confusing as the Packers performance today.... WHAT THE ACTUAL?????

H

HardRightEdge

I don't get them ....at all.... can't figure out the dynamics of the one "agent" vs. the State farm agent.. each commercial is equally confusing! .... as confusing as the Packers performance today.... WHAT THE ACTUAL?????
Despite getting Rodgers a great contract, his football agent has an inferiority complex in the face of outstanding protection for home and auto. :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
When game day falls on the day of Daylight Savings Time ending, the Pack has lost 6 straight.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally hate them, but its more the sheer amount of them when we play on TV. Every commercial break has a smirking Aaron on the commercial, followed by a p1ssed off Aaron on the sidelines after a 3 and out.

It's like when you would see a defender do the "discount double check" after sacking AR. It's like a slap in the face when we struggle.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Despite getting Rodgers a great contract, his football agent has an inferiority complex in face of a outstanding protection for home and auto. :whistling:
ok... that said...its the combo of the insurance,..throw in a random friend of Mahomes...I'm sure I'm not the only one that has scratched their heads over this ad campaign! Not happy with their placements as well..agreeing w/ sjb..... Here is to less time shooting commercials, more time on the practice field! SERIOUSLY.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember a few years back I was going to the grocery store and I passed the State Farm office which was next door. I did the "championship belt" "discount double check" gesture through the window and went on my way. The guy inside was laughing. Mind you, this is in Indiana. And that's all I have to say about that.

D

Deleted member 6794

When game day falls on the day of Daylight Savings Time ending, the Pack has lost 6 straight.

The Packers definitely need a bye in the first week of November starting next season.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Thankfully I don`t see them but I`ve always said he should spend more time practising what he gets PAID to do and win us some games......I particularly hate that for some reason he doesn`t do preseason and training camps.

D

Deleted member 6794

Thankfully I don`t see them but I`ve always said he should spend more time practising what he gets PAID to do and win us some games......I particularly hate that for some reason he doesn`t do preseason and training camps.

Just for the record, Rodgers has been a participant in OTAs, minicamp and training camp practices for all of his career.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ok... that said...its the combo of the insurance,..throw in a random friend of Mahomes...I'm sure I'm not the only one that has scratched their heads over this ad campaign! Not happy with their placements as well..agreeing w/ sjb..... Here is to less time shooting commercials, more time on the practice field! SERIOUSLY.
Commercial are done in off season

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just for the record, Rodgers has been a participant in OTAs, minicamp and training camp practices for all of his career.

Noted, but I heard different from press and TV commentators several times Capt.

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main purpose of a TV spot ad is to draw attention to the product, and get folks talking about it.

Mission Accomplished.

:cool:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he's missing practice to go shoot a commercial.

anyway, Clay busting Aaron's stuff were better commercials. And the redheaded discount double check guy. Those were pretty good ones. and along the same lines, I loved that old Citibank? commercial with Favre walking thru NY and some dudes bag of groceries busted thru the bottom and he hits him with the "I would have double bagged it"

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I think you're confusing Rodgers for Favre, buggy. :whistling:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Statefarm should sign whoever created Payton's adverts! These agent ads were terrible.

I thought BJ Raji dancing in one of those ads was funny!

Members online

Latest posts