Rodgers + Flynn = Win

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is the reason for the three guys being photographed together?
Is there a planned reason behind it or is it just any three players the photographer gathers at that time?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Thanx.
Now I have another couple questions.
I thought the captains had a C on their jersey but I don't see that on these guys?
And what exactly does a captain of a team do?

In the meantime here is an article with a collection of A-Rod's photo bombs.
Be sure to look closely at #30!
http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/10/aaron-rodgers-is-the-best-at-photobombing#page/1

The "C" is only sewn on to the jersey during the playoffs I believe. They're voted as the Captains for the entire post-season

For the most part, it's just recognition by their fellow players, but they do get certain duties like calling the coin toss.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I thought the captains had a C on their jersey but I don't see that on these guys?
And what exactly does a captain of a team do?
Packers don't wear the C because we switch captains week by week. In the playoffs whoever is voted captain at the first game is captain till the Super Bowl so they can keep wearing the Captain's patch.

Also I just saw a press release about our QB controversy, don't expect a lot of passes to Jennings or Nelson this week.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best part of last nights coin toss was the approximately 8 year old "coin toss ambassador." The kid proceeds to do the "championship belt" celebration 2 or 3 times within spitting distance of the Pack and Viking captains during the coin toss! Almost like he was throwing it up in the faces of the Vikings. LMAO! Wonder who put the little stinker up to that stunt? Way too funny!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The "C" is only sewn on to the jersey during the playoffs I believe. They're voted as the Captains for the entire post-season

For the most part, it's just recognition by their fellow players, but they do get certain duties like calling the coin toss.

Cutler had one Sunday

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was so awesome to see Matt Flynn run in for the touch down and then do the Lambeau Leap!

Question for anyone: Do you think it would in any way be possible for Mike McCarthy to play both QBs throughout the game?
I really like Matt and would hate to see him leave. So being as good as he is and to keep him interested in staying in GB, would it work strategically to give him a few more snaps per game even if the Pack is ahead by only two touch downs? Why or why not?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think it would be tough playing Flynn more this season unless we keep the lead insane or if Rodgers gets hurt again. I think having a great back up QB is an excellent game plan, but unless Flynn wants to win while on the sidelines I don't think it is with his best interests to stay with the Packers. UNLESS he can beat out Rodgers in camp.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn will be gone at the end of the season. He is an unrestricted free agent. He can't be traded, since that deadline has passed. There are a few teams out there that may be willing to shell out big bucks for him.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Make Jordy Captain more often!

Looks like the ref also got in on the act!
LOL

Whenever I see it's bumped I open it right away knowing what it's going to be.
Thank you Mr. StyleZ for starting this great thread and keeping it updated.

Members online

Latest posts