Rodgers + Flynn = Win

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watch video of Packers Team Photo, they're even ******** around in the team pic.. haha

http://www.packers.com/media-center...am-photo/0ae054b9-7f0f-4a12-9d2f-1c9895ef73c6

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That. Is. Awesome.
Great pics!

It's good to see the young padwan back up learning photo bombing skills from the master.
It looks like they were doing the "Hang loose" sign towards the end of the video.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Sooner or later its going to be the Packers QB tradition to try and sneak into the captain pics.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sooner or later its going to be the Packers QB tradition to try and sneak into the captain pics.
As much as I would like to see this trend continue, I hope this is just an Aaron Rodgers thing.

It just seems like Aaron and Matt probably get along really well. It looks like there is chemestry between the two from just looking at these pics.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now the question is.. Are they winning because they are having a good time, playing loose and worry free, or are they having a good time, playing loose and worry free because they are winning. Either way, things like this make me smile. It LOOKS like they are all friends and that kills drama.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being an LSU fan, im glad that Flynn is on our team. I see us trying to unload him for draft picks down the road though. I think that Matt Flynn could be a starter in the NFL for some team in need of a QB.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Glad that they both can have fun and a good time I think this right here is what is making the team so close and the chemistry unbelievable Your captain of the team likes to goof off but yet be serious when the kickoff happens. Continue this all the way to Indy guys!!!

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now the question is.. Are they winning because they are having a good time, playing loose and worry free, or are they having a good time, playing loose and worry free because they are winning. Either way, things like this make me smile. It LOOKS like they are all friends and that kills drama.

Yes!!

Members online

Latest posts