Rodgers does it again!

Fozastuta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Embrace this man and enjoy every moment he steps on to the field because one day he won't be there. Rodgers is one special player an arm like no other and a brain to go with it. I thank the lord he's ours...a living legend.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does give us our best hope right now.

Would be nice if they finally got it done in the playoffs this year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only we were a team of cheaters then we'd have more rings than the Cheatriots.

But we don't because we do it the hard and honest way.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:laugh: I just don't buy the "Cheatriots" hype. I know that makes me :poop:.

Was just going to 'agree' and let it go at that. However, didn't know if that would be taken as confirming the Pats are really a good team or you're a pile of it. Just to be clear, it's the former.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was just going to 'agree' and let it go at that. However, didn't know if that would be taken as confirming the Pats are really a good team or you're a pile of it. Just to be clear, it's the former.

I dunno, I'm pretty wary of saying anything good about the Patriots, Seahawks, Giants, Vikes, Lions, or Bears here. I'd duck and cover.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is now the 3rd miraculous throw he's had against Chicago in his career.

Throw #1 - 2009 regular season opener of the 52-yard bomb he hit to Greg Jennings

Throw #2 - 2013 week 17 4th and 15 TD to Randall Cobb

Throw #3 - Today's game-winner to Nelson.

Only thing taking the cake from any of those was the Mo-Town miracle.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I agree the Pats are a really well run team, only Eli has won more Super Bowls since Rodgers became our starter.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers should have at least 1 more ring....at least. Bad coaching and collapses has robbed him of at LEAST 1 more.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Rodgers should have at least 1 more ring....at least. Bad coaching and collapses has robbed him of at LEAST 1 more.

I`m sorry, but this excuse or rather statement just makes my blood boil. Rodgers is no more deserving of a ring than anybody else. He`s as guilty of failure to do it as everybody else on the damn team. Why the hell do people keep saying things like this ???.

D

Deleted member 6794

I`m sorry, but this excuse or rather statement just makes my blood boil. Rodgers is no more deserving of a ring than anybody else. He`s as guilty of failure to do it as everybody else on the damn team. Why the hell do people keep saying things like this ???.

Well, Rodgers is the most efficient quarterback in NFL history whe the defense has consistently struggled over the last six years. I guess that's why people continue to say stuff like that.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe on Capers' end that's true but not really McCarthy. The #1 reason we don't have AT LEAST one more championship with Rodgers is that Teddy has failed to surround him with enough talent to win and refuses to use all avenues to acquire said talent. The Packers will only go as far as Rodgers can take them because the defense is not one that can take you deep into the playoffs. We're probably looking at another early exit once again, if we even make the playoffs.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Rodgers is the most efficient quarterback in NFL history whe the defense has consistently struggled over the last six years. I guess that's why people continue to say stuff like that.
and overall that's mostly true, but just 2 weeks ago, the difference between that game against Seattle and the game 2 years ago, was the offense scored TD's instead of FG's. That's not on the defense. And even yesterday, i'm not going to argue the defense looked good in the 4th quarter, because they didn't. They gave it up 10+ yards at a time. It was ridiculous. But could our offense get a ***** freaking 1st down? For as bad as our defense was, so was our offense the only difference being when you're really bad on offense you're off the field much more quickly. The same offense, with the same guys that was moving the ball at will for much of the game.

anyway, in our big losses over the years, everyone has played their part in one way or another. Doing things differently with different people, players, coaches, GM's assures nothing, other than the problems we faced would probably just be different. There'a a ton of room to be worse, not as much to go up relative to the rest of the league over the past decade.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Not in the playoff games we lost. He's clearly the best player on the team but he certainly hasn't been perfect in the playoff losses.

D

Deleted member 6794

and overall that's mostly true, but just 2 weeks ago, the difference between that game against Seattle and the game 2 years ago, was the offense scored TD's instead of FG's. That's not on the defense. And even yesterday, i'm not going to argue the defense looked good in the 4th quarter, because they didn't. They gave it up 10+ yards at a time. It was ridiculous. But could our offense get a ***** freaking 1st down? For as bad as our defense was, so was our offense the only difference being when you're really bad on offense you're off the field much more quickly. The same offense, with the same guys that was moving the ball at will for much of the game.

anyway, in our big losses over the years, everyone has played their part in one way or another. Doing things differently with different people, players, coaches, GM's assures nothing, other than the problems we faced would probably just be different. There'a a ton of room to be worse, not as much to go up relative to the rest of the league over the past decade.

Absolutely agreed that the offense played terrible for most of the fourth quarter as well and therefore deserve part of the blame for the Bears coming back from 17 points down. While it´s true the unit had some really bad outings in the playoffs as well the defense is mostly responsible for the Packers struggles in the playoffs over the last five years.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't even last a page during a thread without someone complaining.

This thread is supposed to be about how good Rodgers is and it follows an awesome game that tied the all time Bears series and keeps this year's hope alive.

Be happy for at least a little bit.

Gotta get out of this forum for now while I enjoy watching that last throw 10+ times today.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This thread is supposed to be about how good Rodgers is and it follows an awesome game that tied the all time Bears series and keeps this year's hope alive.

Gotta get out of this forum for now while I enjoy watching that last throw 10+ times today.

Exactly. I think some of you guys take the greatness of Aaron Rodgers for granted. I shutter to think how bad this team would be without #12. With how this team is constructed on defense, and basically having an oline built to throw the ball without Rodgers you're looking at a 500. Or below team at best.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I've watched that replay 20+ times already hahah

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts