Rodgers continues to get HIGH HITS to the FACE

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers-vs-Dolphins

Another high hit
Rodgers is clearly getting tired of hits to his head that aren’t drawing flags. Last week, Rodgers suffered a concussion on his last pass in overtime in Washington, and this past week the league essentially admitted the interception should have been nullified by a penalty because defensive end Jeremy Jarmon was fined for a blow to Rodgers’ head.
On Sunday, Rodgers mentioned in his press conference that he absorbed another blow to the head, this one from defensive tackle Randy Starks on a third-quarter completion to Jordy Nelson
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I took a shot in the chin and chipped two teeth and, … no call,” Rodgers said.
He said nothing else about the matter, though, so as not to incur a fine of his own.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This entire season is starting to feel like it's not meant to be, in every category we are losing battles, & not getting any fair in-game-calls

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raise hell, Aaron, raise living bloody hell!!! It's not likely to stop unless somebody goes ballistic, ******* crazy on them. Put on your battle gear and raise a little hell.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think either McCarthy or the players should volunteer to pay the fine and Rodgers should go on a tirade against the refs. Seriously, it's complete and utter ******** that two weeks in a row, our guy takes a helmet to the head and doesn't get the call.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think either McCarthy or the players should volunteer to pay the fine and Rodgers should go on a tirade against the refs. Seriously, it's complete and utter ******** that two weeks in a row, our guy takes a helmet to the head and doesn't get the call.

Rodgers should tirade against the zebra's? Yeah, good idea Chris....ever heard of penalties? Stupid move....if anything it will make matters worse!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Rodgers should tirade against the zebra's? Yeah, good idea Chris....ever heard of penalties? Stupid move....if anything it will make matters worse!
Yeah, you're right. He should just continue to take dangerous hits and do nothing about it. His health and his career don't mean anything to him anyways.

You would say something like this.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. He should just continue to take dangerous hits and do nothing about it. His health and his career don't mean anything to him anyways.

You would say something like this.

OR...if you were smart as Aaron Rodgers most likely is, have your teams organization look into it (it's their job) since players are ultimately walking investments, but having the players take it into their own hands will do nothing positive, simple as that! And no, I don't wish injury upon anyone, not even AR seeing as he is the enemy of my beloved vikings...I leave that wishful thinking to cheeseheads who would hang Favre if at all possible...sorry...I won't stoop that low.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting he do it in game. I think he needs to come out publicly and criticize them, and have the team pay the fine. Seriously, they're either doing a **** poor job or they're turning a blind eye when it comes to Rodgers. Neither are acceptable.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
OR...if you were smart as Aaron Rodgers most likely is, have your teams organization look into it (it's their job) since players are ultimately walking investments, but having the players take it into their own hands will do nothing positive, simple as that! And no, I don't wish injury upon anyone, not even AR seeing as he is the enemy of my beloved vikings...I leave that wishful thinking to cheeseheads who would hang Favre if at all possible...sorry...I won't stoop that low.
Rodgers isn't the kind of player that's going to say anything that will draw another flag or get him fined, but it's perfectly reasonable for him to say something to the refs at the start of a game or after a flagrant hit like the one he complained about yesterday. As you say, he's not stupid and I'm not advocating that he go beserk or on a tirade of any sort, but he should say something, he has every right to. I'm SURE the organization is looking into this, you'd have to be as blind and stupid as a ref to not take notice and act on penalties that threaten the career of your franchise QB.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't suggesting he do it in game. I think he needs to come out publicly and criticize them, and have the team pay the fine. Seriously, they're either doing a **** poor job or they're turning a blind eye when it comes to Rodgers. Neither are acceptable.

No, coming out publicly is ALSO not a good idea, why draw more attention towards yourself than needed? If there is something consistently going on (which it looks like), and IF the league decided a referee or whatever needs to be fined, suspended, etc it will happen without Rodgers having to do anything...that's the way the league works, they do it their way, that's it.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I leave that wishful thinking to cheeseheads who would hang Favre if at all possible...sorry...I won't stoop that low.

and I am sure Vikes fan wish that Favre sent the a pic of his junk so they would be able to sleep with it against their faces at night...sweet dreams

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does need to go on a tirade, he needs to get their attention and that will do it, nothing else is getting it done. If they (the refs) know people are watching they may be more likely to throw a flag on a bad hit. I'd say do it after a game in post game press, or at some time during the week. Make your point known. I think he should not only do it for himself but for all other QBs in the league. Hopefully they will band together and get support him as this affects them too (even Favre, I don't want to see anyone get hurt).

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and I am sure Vikes fan wish that Favre sent the a pic of his junk so they would be able to sleep with it against their faces at night...sweet dreams

God, your sick! For one, in the head because you actually believe the picture is of Favre's junk, and two because you would suggest sleeping with a picture of it next to yourself......typical cheeshead mind-set I guess...never ceases to amaze me the product that comes out of Wisconsin (i.e. Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc)....

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does need to go on a tirade, he needs to get their attention and that will do it, nothing else is getting it done. If they (the refs) know people are watching they may be more likely to throw a flag on a bad hit. I'd say do it after a game in post game press, or at some time during the week. Make your point known. I think he should not only do it for himself but for all other QBs in the league. Hopefully they will band together and get support him as this affects them too (even Favre, I don't want to see anyone get hurt).

Going on a tirade towards the NFL would never do anything but get the attention of media and fans across the country, unfortunately even with all of that attention, the league will continue to do things their way, always has, always will. It's a no win situation unfortunately.....

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Going on a tirade towards the NFL would never do anything but get the attention of media and fans across the country, unfortunately even with all of that attention, the league will continue to do things their way, always has, always will. It's a no win situation unfortunately.....
That's the point, this needs to be brought to someone's attention. No way the league would continue to let anyone get away with helmet to helmet, hell they just stated that they might start suspending players for this.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the point, this needs to be brought to someone's attention. No way the league would continue to let anyone get away with helmet to helmet, hell they just stated that they might start suspending players for this.

Exactly what we want. You want to do something on a large scale so they can't ignore it and sweep it under the rug.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, your sick! For one, in the head because you actually believe the picture is of Favre's junk, and two because you would suggest sleeping with a picture of it next to yourself......typical cheeshead mind-set I guess...never ceases to amaze me the product that comes out of Wisconsin (i.e. Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc)....

I'm not sick, just pointing our the wishful dreams of all Viking Fans, you included...hahaha

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
...never ceases to amaze me the product that comes out of Wisconsin (i.e. Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc)....

Good point, LAVIKES4EVA!

Wisconsin lays claim to TWO sick-o mass murderers to Minnesota's NONE.

Empty trophy case for you once again. Woot!

:Bananas2:

Members online

Latest posts