Rodgers calls James Jones 'priority No. 1'

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
LOL how pissed is Favre? He makes "suggestions" to the media about who should be signed or resigned, and they go ignored.
Rodgers says he wants jones and it happens.

I seriously doubt that Rodgers wanting him back had much to do with the decision to bring him back. Ted and his staff make decisions based solely on what they think is long-term beneficial for the team.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
I expect about 500 yards from cobb

I have trouble seeing the #5 WR and #6 receiving option having 500 yards this season. I just don't think he'll even have the opportunity to get close to that number.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that Rodgers wanting him back had much to do with the decision to bring him back. Ted and his staff make decisions based solely on what they think is long-term beneficial for the team.

Again, like I said before, I know TT doesnt take into consideration players opinions. But I also know Brett will take this personally.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have trouble seeing the #5 WR and #6 receiving option having 500 yards this season. I just don't think he'll even have the opportunity to get close to that number.

I said that before the Jones signing. Now he will have a difficult time finding the field.

Boy Scout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JJ is the No. priority because he must IMPROVE. Aaron thinks that that is what he is doing and we should keep him as he will get better. If he is improving I don't know. Besides, Aaron will support the guys in the locker room no matter what*

* okay, if Big Ben where in the locker room and ***** some one, Aaron might not support him as much.

Members online

Latest posts