Rodgers Big Game; 11th Best in NFL since 1993 stats tracked

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He plays his best in "elimination"* games it's insane. Now just to go get the results. The rest of the team can't let him down when he plays lights out.

2 or 3 years and he should be the best QB in the NFL. I'm so excited and feel so lucky to have him.

I already have forgotten about what's his name...

L

Lunchboxer

Damn.

Now if we can get us some post season wins thats when he will be talked about as a Elite QB.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His performence was clutch, but it will mean nothing if he doesn't lead the Packers to victory this week. I have faith that he will show up and play good against the Bears.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now we just need to turn all of these insane stats into WINS! I love stats as much as the next guy, but I don't want him to turn into another Peyton Manning.

True, we already had a guy like that if you remember, Favre. Has all the records, but in the end, only got us one title and some close, disappointing finishes.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, we already had a guy like that if you remember, Favre. Has all the records, but in the end, only got us one title and some close, disappointing finishes.

Yup, we've had a bunch of "Almost" seasons for like 15 years now. I'm done with them. I want a few "Happy Ending" seasons now. And I want Rodgers to take us there.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Yup, we've had a bunch of "Almost" seasons for like 15 years now. I'm done with them. I want a few "Happy Ending" seasons now. And I want Rodgers to take us there.
I'm going out on a limb and predicting that an NFC championship game wouldn't be a "happy ending" for you.
Would getting to the SB and losing be a "happy ending"?
I get your point, I agree, we'd like to see some results, but the bottom line in this game is this, if you don't win the SB it's a loss ya know?
Far and away more teams hope for next year, there are only 1 in 32 chances to be "Happy Endings"

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and predicting that an NFC championship game wouldn't be a "happy ending" for you.
Would getting to the SB and losing be a "happy ending"?
I get your point, I agree, we'd like to see some results, but the bottom line in this game is this, if you don't win the SB it's a loss ya know?
Far and away more teams hope for next year, there are only 1 in 32 chances to be "Happy Endings"

Anything less than a "W" in the Super Bowl is a losing season as far as I'm concerned.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Anything less than a "W" in the Super Bowl is a losing season as far as I'm concerned.
OK, so you're a glass half empty kind of fan, it's all or nothing right?
I get it, but I'm okay if they don't take it all, I just want them to be competitive week in and out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts