Rodgers and the Madden cover (uh oh)

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not even going to look at the link, and will assume that either Tim Tebow or Cam Newton will be featured on the cover. It is purely a popularity contest. Rob Gronkowski and Drew Brees in my mind are the only two players who deserve to be on the cover.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Vote Megatron, love your enemies, give yourself the gift of watching interceptions. Besides, he just signed a for 9 years and a load of cash; he'll recover

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The curse is real and it makes believers out of doubters!

Two statements from Patrick Hillis:
(April 28, 2011) http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6438406
"For people to believe in this so-called curse, I can't wait to prove people wrong," he said. "From what I believe and where I am in my spiritual life, it would be good to prove them wrong in that sense."

(March 14, 2012) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...lis-leaves-browns-for-fresh-start-with-chiefs
"Things didn't work in my favor this year," Hillis said in December. "There's a few things that happened this year that made me believe in curses. Ain't no doubt about it."

;-)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't everyone's favorite former Packer QB play every single game for the Jets the year after he was on the Madden cover? I vote for Brandon Marshall to be on it. Thugs have to get some love too.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Not a big fan of Rodgers being on the cover, seeing Favre on the cover of Madden for the Wii just looked creepy. Maybe this year they should just make it a football?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't everyone's favorite former Packer QB play every single game for the Jets the year after he was on the Madden cover? I vote for Brandon Marshall to be on it. Thugs have to get some love too.

He was the first "retired" player to be on there I think lol. God that summer was awful

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one better vote for Rodgers.
That's a buncha bull. The yr Brett Favre was on there he didn't get hurt. When madden came out they had Favre in a Packers uni. A couple weeks later they came out w/ Madden & had him in the Vikes uni. Then they doubled the price of the other Madden b/c it was a mistake. Yes I will vote for Rodgers as the Madden curse is horse hockey

D

Dan115

That's a buncha bull. The yr Brett Favre was on there he didn't get hurt. When madden came out they had Favre in a Packers uni. A couple weeks later they came out w/ Madden & had him in the Vikes uni. Then they doubled the price of the other Madden b/c it was a mistake. Yes I will vote for Rodgers as the Madden curse is horse hockey

IF Rodgers is injured we know where to find you.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
never seen the Vikings one. I do remember a jets one though.

And he played terrible down the stretch.

Let's see Favre retires and is put on the cover. He comes out of retirement several times and ends up with the jets after a huge amount of drama. Plays great in one game. Misses playoffs and retires again.

Clearly not the high point of his career, curse strikes again.

atthegates97

Cheesehead
Reaction score

he ended up having a torn bicep tendon during that season and played AWFUL down the stretch after being 8-3. that curse is alive and well my friend.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
They released him in a JETS uniform on the cover. But you had to download it online.

Members online

Latest posts