Rodgers and Cobb both ruled OUT!!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
...for Week 7 games.

:p

Ok, I am bored. It's going to be a long two weeks.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will enjoy week seven.. while GB wont be playing I still enjoy watching the Raiders and Cowboys, two teams I like watching lose, so I can rag on their fans... :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Gee, I guess they won't have to worry about playing against an awesome, amazing, stupendous bend but don't break defense.....

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newhouse is amazing. Not any player can just be really bad at his job for 5 years and somehow continue to fool teams over and over again into putting him back out there and paying him.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newhouse is amazing. Not any player can just be really bad at his job for 5 years and somehow continue to fool teams over and over again into putting him back out there and paying him.

This is an honest question. Do you watch film of Newhouse to know he is that bad or are you just going on the assumption that because he sucked here in GB so he must suck everywhere? I know that sounds like I'm being a smart *** but I'm not because I for one would not have a clue as to how ex Packer players fare elsewhere. Most of the time I couldn't tell you where they are even playing. I simply don't care about them once they leave Green Bay. On the other hand some people make it a point to follow ex players and I just thought maybe you were one of them.

Members online

Latest posts