Rod says Pack is the A-Team

OP
OP
A. Rodgers

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, i dont really want us to go completely off the radar, but yeah i do want it to lessen some

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope the guys don't "read their press clippings"...
Exactly. But remember people, this was the case last year coming our of preseason too. We were a lot of people's picks the way our first stringers destroyed everybody in preseason last year.

Remember the 1st string offense never punted?

Then we opened the season vs the Bears, and found out Allen Barbre was trying to get Rodgers killed.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
dont worry, i think Rodgers got a restraining order against Barbre... which gets me thinking. If we can find a judge that is a packers fan, think Rodgers could get a restraining order against Urlacher, Allen, Peppers, and Suh?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Musin Muhammed was really getting in my nerves with his "Mr.T" impression...

Yeah, Rod likes us. That's an opinion I really respect. He was a terrific CB and S, and to me, he's one of the best analysts out there.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this season and seeing our 2nd year 3-4 in action. But then again, I look forward to every season.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rankings: Are Cowboys ready to finally make a playoff run?

Kirwan likes us too, apparently.

BTW, that's a MUCH BETTER way to rank teams. I mean, ranking them from 1 through 32 is just dumb. You'll always miss. But by tiers, well, it's the real deal IMHO. Teams in the same tiers are usually very close to each other, and could win from one another in any given sunday...

Members online

Latest posts