Rod Gardner WR on waivers

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I caught that and he can push Ferguson and Thurman off the depth chart.

A guy running out of strikes my be desperate enough to try hard. If not he is cut and no one cares. Little downside at this point.

If I was running this forum I would force an Avatar change on that Ryan guy.

I'm close enough to San Francisco(100 miles).

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Good. Now we can cut Fergy. That guy should be embarassed not only by tonight but by his whole year.

It took me a while, but tonite was finally the night when I gave up on Fergy...I thought Lasik surgery, Walker going down...GREAT, he can step in like he said he would. Maybe it's all because of the Darius hit, I don't know because he showed some promise in 2003, but is an absolute turd right now.

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now you guys are getting a little nuts. When Rod Gardner went to Carolina it seemed to be the perfect match for him. Muhammad gone. Steve Smith coming off a major injury. Kerry Colbert coming off a decent but very inconsistant rookie year. The rest of the WRs should have been no threat, Drew Carter, Karl Hankton, rookie Efrem Hill, and 90 (37) year old Ricky Proehl. And he gets cut? Ouch! The guy is more used up than refried beans.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ravage said:
Now you guys are getting a little nuts. When Rod Gardner went to Carolina it seemed to be the perfect match for him. Muhammad gone. Steve Smith coming off a major injury. Kerry Colbert coming off a decent but very inconsistant rookie year. The rest of the WRs should have been no threat, Drew Carter, Karl Hankton, rookie Efrem Hill, and 90 (37) year old Ricky Proehl. And he gets cut? Ouch! The guy is more used up than refried beans.
WOW that hurts! Maybe he is desperate enough to prove himself that he will actually try to catch a ball (unlike Fergy).
Seems like it's kind of late to get any timing down with the QB's though but then I don't know if there is any timing going on with this offense anymore.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts