ROAD TRIP!!!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Canton, OH. Late July-Early August 2013

Who's in?

(Cheesy doesn't know it, but he and I are going!!)

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright pack. your in the back of the Tahoe with us!

(I have room for 3 more)

So far, my son, myself, Pack, and Cheesey. (we can put cheesey on the luggage rack up above if needed)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright pack. your in the back of the Tahoe with us!

(I have room for 3 more)

So far, my son, myself, Pack, and Cheesey. (we can put cheesey on the luggage rack up above if needed)
Believe it or not Trippster.........you just made me cry. (I'm too damn soft!)
Just the fact that you would think of me going with you to Canton...... :cry:

Heck....after my trip on the roof of the camper, the luggage rack will be a breeze!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to go to Canton for his Hall of Fame. That's going to be an interesting speech and I bet you that day, they'll be a lot of Favre jersey's in the crowd.

Truth be told, I almost want to go to Mississippi and try and talk him into coming back one more year. :)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I'd love to go to Canton for his Hall of Fame. That's going to be an interesting speech and I bet you that day, they'll be a lot of Favre jersey's in the crowd.

Truth be told, I almost want to go to Mississippi and try and talk him into coming back one more year. :)

I will be minutes away from his house the weekend of the 15th.. want me to drop and an have a chat? ;)

Honestly, I will be very close to his house.. 90th birthday party for my wife's grandma.. I smell detour..

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

I will be minutes away from his house the weekend of the 15th.. want me to drop and an have a chat? ;)

Honestly, I will be very close to his house.. 90th birthday party for my wife's grandma.. I smell detour..
90......better not let the detour take too long!!!(j/k!)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If i'm still on the right side of the grass........if the groundhogs arn't delivering my mail.........if i haven't "bought the farm" yet.........I'm GOING!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Sometimes its freaks me out how you post something that I had a similar thought to earlier in the day. It's like you're in my head. Lots of room in there huh? lol

Anyhow, while at work I got one of those headaches where it feels like your head is in a vice. I laid my head down on my desk and was rubbing the sides of my head to relieve the pain. I started dozing off a little and started thinking "I wonder if I put together a video of Brett's best moments on YouTube if it will get air time on TV and once Brett sees it, he'd make an announcement that he only told Ted and Mike that he INTENDS on retiring, but after thinking about it more that he wants to play one final year"

Then someone pounded on the office door and my headache was three times worse and all I could of was how I needed a huge bottle of Asprin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts