Rivera calls Grossman a "mental midget"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it amusing that Brett has only played 16 games in Soldier field yet holds the all time TD record there. That is only two seasons of home games. Have Bear QB's been THAT bad???

(I stand corrected....one look at Wrecks and of course, they have been THAT bad!)
Not only that Trippster........even as bad as "Wrecks" is, they keep starting him! I mean, isn't Cade McNown available? :lol:
Maybe they could go after Todd Marinovich, or Andre Ware, or heck, even Tim Couch! :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I find it amusing that Brett has only played 16 games in Soldier field yet holds the all time TD record there. That is only two seasons of home games. Have Bear QB's been THAT bad???

(I stand corrected....one look at Wrecks and of course, they have been THAT bad!)

That is what I was refering to

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:
lol, Im glad the Bears are keeping him as there QB but they really need to do something because he easily loses games for them, but i cant complain about that, come ON REX STAY IN CHI TOWN FOR 20 MORE YEARS!

...and Brett, please keep stringing along the cheddar headed mob for another 10 years.

At least Rex gets to play at lambeau once a year. His track record there is pretty good. ***IDEA*** Maybe GB should try and trade for rex. I would bet rex's winning percentage at Lambeau is better than Bretts the past 4 or 5 years.

And who has thrown the most TDs on the Bears home field?

Not to take away from Farve, he was a great QB. But he has probably played there more then anyone else as well. How many years has it been that he faced them twice a year?

If my math is correct, that would be 30 games so far at their home field. Has there not been a single Bears QB that lasted for 4 years since Favre started?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:
lol, Im glad the Bears are keeping him as there QB but they really need to do something because he easily loses games for them, but i cant complain about that, come ON REX STAY IN CHI TOWN FOR 20 MORE YEARS!

...and Brett, please keep stringing along the cheddar headed mob for another 10 years.

At least Rex gets to play at lambeau once a year. His track record there is pretty good. ***IDEA*** Maybe GB should try and trade for rex. I would bet rex's winning percentage at Lambeau is better than Bretts the past 4 or 5 years.

And who has thrown the most TDs on the Bears home field?

Not to take away from Farve, he was a great QB. But he has probably played there more then anyone else as well. How many years has it been that he faced them twice a year?

If my math is correct, that would be 30 games so far at their home field. Has there not been a single Bears QB that lasted for 4 years since Favre started?

better stick to the slaying of zombies....just dont count them. Favre has played the bears about 30 times but half have been at Lambeau. therefore, the other half have been on the bear's home turf (14 games at soldier field and 1 at U of Illinois)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts