1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ridiculous

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by GakkofNorway, Dec 16, 2006.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    for some reason they banned me over at packerchatters after one post.. and that was some post about al harris.. lol what kind of website is that?

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Now let's hear the rest of the story :rotflmao: Hard to believe a website that took in Pyledriver would have a problem with ANYONE

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To be fair to pyle, his views took a lot of flack. I think a lot of the stuff people rode him for was because of his image as opposed to what he was stating in his post, and then eventually it led to a meltdown. Unfortunate, because he was a coach and his perspectvie was always different.

As for 66, well there was discussion between him and Ryan before he was brought back. The past is the past, and hopefully we can all move on. In 66's defence, he has proven he can contribute really positively as evident after the period where Sherman was fired.

It's the holidays, let's all have some fun and relax! :D

As for you gakk, that is strange. Regardless, one of the things I've realized is that pf.com has the most unique set of members out there. That is to say that things are a change of pace on this forum, and everyone is willing to helpout if needed. It's awsome!

I just got some x-mas stuff early... :D

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Code:
    Why make excuses for members who did something so severe to earn a perma ban?   

That's a strong showing of being a hypocrite.   

PF.com was getting better with the lack of those who deservedly got banned. I as a site admin am glad they are back HERE. :) It puts a huge smile on my face. 
    Since I try to be your friends here, it shows the lack of stability with the staff, which bothers me as I was hoping you guys would be stronger.    Letting turds BACK onto your site after you have banned them its ...  desperate. Why though? 

PF.com is the best Packers site out there, currently.  Allowing those who earned a perma ban BACK onto the site is only going to hurt the ever excellent progress this site has made. 

Seriously, think about it.  

ps, "he has proven he can contribute really positively"  WHERE?  Things you've guys said were baiting and bannable offenses he's committed similary things recently. 

Pick one road and make it work. Don't try to make the road work for ya's. 

Who knows, maybe Pyle and 66 learned their 'lesson' and will be great posters after New Years.  Just remember what got them banned before you forgive an 'forget'. 
    :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

6. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Calling people "turds" Zero is not what I would call good form.
    (Especially since it's not even in the "Smack Area")

And for the record, to my knowledge, Pyle was never banned..he left on his own accord....

7. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    THIS IS NOT A PVP **** THREAD IT'S A PFVPC **** THREAD

8. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    PF.com is far superior to PC.com

Reason 1, less forum categories to shift through.
    Reason 2, no ads.
    Reason 3, mods dont move each thread twice not knowing what the other mod did.
    Reason 4, I post more often at PF.com heh :p
    Reason 5, Ryan shows PF.com members pics of his wife naked.

9. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    so where would we find these pi....
    I mean ya cause Zero posts here :thumbsup:
    For the record I didn't post it as a negative to pyledriver. I found him amusing. That's cause to me it's christmas all year and there's no room for hate :jumpsmile:

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah, pyle wasn't too bad, he just tried too hard to get under peoples skins instead of just stating his varied opinion. I think it was he who had the lil debate with me on just how many picks we ended up with after the Javon Walker trade. That was fun. Mostly because I was right :p

11. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My bad Cdn, I didn't mean to say you were posting negatively about pyle. A lot of people weren't too fond of pyle yet they were more than willing to let him be.

I'm like Brett, I type the way I think, and that's stupid because it makes things look worse than they really are.

One of the things about being a mod, Ryan shares pics of himself naked with you..... I could redirect you to those pics if you want..... :|

12. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :shutters and runs outside: :puke: