ricky williams

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was reported on ESPN this morning that Ricky failed a drug test.

It was not clear whether he actually tested positive or if he just didn't show up for the required test (which is considered a failure).

Either way he is facing a 1 year suspension.

I knew the Packers didn't need to look at this dude.

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like he failed a drug test and will be out a year. So it doesn't matter if we Packer fans want him or not Ricky will need to take his ball and go home. But I would take a look at him if it didn't cost you anything because he's a good back when he decides he wants to play..... Why not take a chance and try to bring in E. James from the Colts? Guy can catch, block and he can run!? Just food for thought.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats a shame. i thought it was turning it around, and got serious when the league threatened him for 8 mil. looks like he hasnt changed at all. i thought he did, i was wrong, and IF ITS TRUE(rumors as of yet) he should be outta here for-ev-er...for-ev-er.....for-ev-er.

now i hear he missed the drug test, but a missed drug test is a failed drug test(i heard, on ath actually)

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if he hadnt failed that drugtest now hes still a freaking headcase no freaking way i want him on my packers

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's still not even the Ricky of old, the dude you would risk it for. Move on, regardless of latest drug test and/or suspension.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts