Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Odd move. Someone had to get released for Geronimo, and maybe they think Dial is better.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
They must like what they're seeing from Adams and Dial in practice and feel like 5 DL is enough when they're rarely playing more than 2 at any given time. But it sure seems like they've shorn a lot of DL talent off the roster recently. You hope it doesn't come back to bite them via injury.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is speculation from Acme Packers that since the Packers obtained Dial they did not need RJF.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Rob DemovskyESPN Staff Writer
The Packers gave Ricky Jean Francois a $250,000 million signing bonus but are cutting him after playing just six snaps in the preseason opener. ESPN's Adam Schefter first reported the surprising news on Tuesday.

From ESPN. Easy money. I want some.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Rob DemovskyESPN Staff Writer
The Packers gave Ricky Jean Francois a $250,000 million signing bonus but are cutting him after playing just six snaps in the preseason opener. ESPN's Adam Schefter first reported the surprising news on Tuesday.

From ESPN. Easy money. I want some.

Two hundred fifty thousand million is quite a bit.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Reported that the RJF move is not actually on the NFL transaction wire at this point.

Gunter is officially the cut to make room for Allison.

Ringo was let go by the Bengals but is subject to waiver claims. It's possible that RJF will only officially be cut if the Packers' claim on Ringo is successful.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the upside in cutting Ricky Jean? He looked good in his spots so far. While I think they kept too many cb's it's hard to have too much depth at d line. Montravius Adams got hurt right away so it's virtually impossible for him to have made such an awesome impression in camp that the Packer brass couldn't wait to get him on the field and dump Ricky Jean. This is one of the wierdest moves in quite some time.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
LOLwe are all like chickens with their head cut off going back and forth between the two threads.
Thompson is probably on here laughing at our state of discombobulation. *tic*

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the upside in cutting Ricky Jean? He looked good in his spots so far. While I think they kept too many cb's it's hard to have too much depth at d line. Montravius Adams got hurt right away so it's virtually impossible for him to have made such an awesome impression in camp that the Packer brass couldn't wait to get him on the field and dump Ricky Jean. This is one of the wierdest moves in quite some time.

there lies the confusion as he hurt himself the second day of camp. so I doubt he made that much of an impact. I could be wrong. however I think we are all surprised at this move. doesn't make any sense in depth perception or in regards to the contract. as cap pointed out!

edit: forgot about Dial. depth is ok so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts